contest game hyper no limit vekoma

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rexdino5

rexdino5

Construction Foreman

• 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

Hey guys a tutorial for a wood styled coaster that is going down. I'm not Sure but the helix has to be Smaller than a turn like this. The helix is also going down and has to be compatible with the "Jesper Launch". The turns all have the same grid or structure as the "Jesper Launch.Posted Image
The entrance is coming our of a small little ditch or little bump then the helix goes flat then I couldn't make correctly because it goes to tight and if I make it bigger it goes into the "Jesper Launch". I also want the helix to GRADUALLY go down unlike the helix's I've tried to make. They go down to fast and it causes the coaster to get jammed up for some reason.

Posted Image

#2 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:57 PM

... We WILL NOT build for you!! How many times do we have to say this! Build your own, then we will help you. If you need people to build for you, then Knex custom coasters aren't for you.

#3 rexdino5

rexdino5

Construction Foreman

• 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

I'm just asking for a little help. I have no idea how to make a helix. Maybe a pic of a few joints or something.

Posted Image

#4 knexems

knexems

Aminspec Employee

• 887 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:32 PM

Sorry, but we can't help you. There is no set way to make anything with knex. And besides, you will never learn if you don't try it yourself.

Posted Image]

Posted Image

Posted Image <---If only...

#5 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

*dig dug* (which is a fun game,)
Posted Image

How does that work? Next time, just try it yourself, and don't make these threads.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#6 rexdino5

rexdino5

Construction Foreman

• 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:47 PM

Hey thanks! I did try but apparently it was to tight for the coaster to go through and it didn't work the second try I made it thanks for the Pic! :tmbs

Posted Image