Medusa Six Flags Discoverey Kingdom RECREATION LOOP! Update 30/11/09 Canceled

eurofighter knex

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: should I ...

should I ...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Kraken

Kraken

SSC's meme abuser

• 709 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:36 AM

Actually looks pretty nice. The drop is too steep though, and I hope you aren't done supporting :durh. Oh, and good luck on the coaster itself..

#22 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:40 AM

Just let him try, Pyro...

Thanks for the backup

Actually looks pretty nice. The drop is too steep though, and I hope you aren't done supporting :durh. Oh, and good luck on the coaster itself..

I haven't finished supporting and thanks for supporting me!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#23 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:44 AM

I love it how you ignored me post because it was negative.

#24 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:45 AM

I don't listen to negative
Is this drop any better:
Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#25 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:49 AM

Then all of your coasters will be crappy.

And, No. Its not any better.

#26 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:50 AM

huh? really? At least I am TRYING!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Construction zone:

None

#27 Rollerboaster

Rollerboaster

Anti-anti conformist

• 1010 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:51 AM

It's still too steep, but aside from that those connections are much too weak. Make the supports closer to the track so you can have shorter, and stronger connections.

Posted Image

inclusive shipping

#28 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:51 AM

ok those were only test supports

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Construction zone:

None

#29 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

Pyro, he doesn't have to respond to you if he doesn't want. This is the reason everyone hates you. You talk crap to people and think your big and bad, then when you go build your little to no better then them. Also, you have been here for like 7 months! He has been here for like 5. There is like no difference there. You are both noobs. But at least he has ambition.

Patrick, You need to build supports that go out down the drop, not just use rods to make them.

• pkiknex25 likes this

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#30 jakeryan9

jakeryan9

Construction Foreman

• 204 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

Just try to find pics of it on RCDB or something and just try to base it off that. This will be hard, but I think you'll do well.

#31 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:06 PM

Pyro, he doesn't have to respond to you if he doesn't want. This is the reason everyone hates you. You talk crap to people and think your big and bad, then when you go build your little to no better then them. Also, you have been here for like 7 months! He has been here for like 5. There is like no difference there. You are both noobs. But at least he has ambition.

Patrick, You need to build supports that go out down the drop, not just use rods to make them.

like this?
Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Construction zone:

None

#32 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

Well, Its supported better, but its still a bit to steep. AGain, Look at this.
Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

#33 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:11 PM

I can't make it less steep I have tried loads of times but it would not work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Construction zone:

None

#34 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:18 PM

I don't want to sound mean, but, Yes you can. Thats really not a great excuse. Just keep trying you will get it eventually.

#35 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:20 PM

Yes, like that but make it good.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#36 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:27 PM

Pyro, shut up. Along with what Lazor said, you are not helping him in anyway with the negative attitude. When you go around and flame on everyones coasters like they're terrible, nobody is gonna listen.

Drops in knex are gonna be steeper than in real life. Its just part of making the coaster look better and more accurate.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#37 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

ok pikiknex25
here are the final drop pics!
Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Construction zone:

None

#38 vv monster

vv monster

It Will Terminate You

• 219 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

I think it looks good.You just might be able to pull this off with the help of ssc.

#39 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

• 761 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

thanks for the positive comment^ thank vvmonster!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Construction zone:

None

#40 vv monster

vv monster

It Will Terminate You

• 219 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:37 PM

Your welcome and you should start the pullout right where you stoped building.