Girls, Girls, Girls . . . Dating is Complicated.

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#1 Misnerdastud

Misnerdastud

The Pen is Mightier.....

• 237 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

Anyone can post in here about girls, and nothing is taboo. If you have a question about girls do NOT be afraid to ask. I know I have seen some other topics about girls where some people have made fun of others for their questions. Know that noone will make fun of you here in this topic. You know I won't allow it!

I wanted to start this topic as a kind of help me/help you section for people to post their women problems and hopefully we can all give some helpful advice to whatever the situation is when someone posts here. Also use this as a forum to post past experiences where you learned something that you think might be helpful to someone in the future about relationships/meeting women.

You know, I think about what I know now about meeting women and I think about all of the experiences I have had, past girlfriends, girls I dated, and just overall everything I have learned in my 25 years. I think to myself sometimes "geez, if I knew back then what I know now.......". I only wish I had someone when I was younger help explain girls and their complications to me back when I was in middle school and high school. There are so many other girls I could have dated, or approached, but I didn't have the confidence back then, or didn't know where to start.

At the end of the day guys think about girls pretty much all the time. That's at least me in a nutshell, and pretty much any guy I know or have known for that matter. Obviously there are other things that occupy our time, but when push comes to shove we all want to have a girlfriend, girlfriends, to be dating someone, or to be popular with the ladies. I don't want to sit here and blow steam and say that I am the know all and see all about women, but I have some pointers and advice on women that I think someone here will find at least a tad useful. I'm not going to say "I will help you make this girl yours 100% of the time" but the advice I will give will be generalized and if you can remember some of these things, or apply them in real life situations it will help you as a whole. Obviously not everyone needs to hear this stuff, or already has a girlfriend, or whatever, but lots of the advice I give will help you when you need it.

Let me start by answering the toughest question about women..... What do women want in a man? This is actually a lot easier answer than some of you would think. At the end of the day women don't have a clue what they want. Just like you and I and the friend you talk to every day. We want different things (besides women of course), and so do women. And when it comes to guys, women change their minds about what they want all the time. ALL THE TIME. One day they may be attracted to something, and another day they are attracted to something else. Some girls like long hair, some girls like a guy with a beard, or a mustache. Others like guys with shaved heads, and others like other things.Some girls have a "type" of guy that they like, and others have no "type" at all. The biggest thing you can take from knowing this, is that most women can have their "type" changed. Their type can be changed into YOU, yes I said it, YOU! You can be their type.

Obviously now that you know there is not a perfect type of person EVERY woman is attracted to lets narrow it down and list a few qualities a man can posess that most women ARE attracted to:

confidence
Good Huygiene (cleanliness)
confidence
Good Huygiene (in shape)
confidence
Humorous
confidence
Friendliness
confidence
sociable
confidence
outgoing
did I mention confidence?

Ok, so lets get the elephant out of the room now. CONFIDENCE. This is by far the number one quality a man can posess to attract a woman. Women are more attracted to confidence than anything else. All of the other qualities are very important as well, but when you meet a woman and go to talk to her, you absolutely must be confident in everything that you do. The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you converse with people. Being confident in what you are doing is going to be the first thing that attracts a woman after looks, but trust me just because a guy looks good, if he has no confidence it is almost an immediate turn off to a woman.

If confidence is so dang important then why don't we start there and talk about how to be more confident in talking to women. Do you remember when you first started playing a video game, and at first you were terrible at it, but the more you played and the faster you learned the controls, and the shortcuts, and the moves that always worked, the game got easier, and easier, and easier over time. Well with meeting women it's exactly the same. How do you go up to a woman and strike up a conversation? At first it will be tough, and maybe even a little awkward, but the more times you do it over and over again, the more confident you will become. You will also get a routine down for what you like to talk about and how to carry the conversation in a direction you want it to go. Trust me the more and more you talk to girls the more confident you will become talking to women, and the easier it will be for a woman to pick up on your personality, rather than them pick up on how nervous, or shy, or uncomfortable you are. It is absolutely essential to be confident and not be afraid to talk to a girl you are attracted to, or you will run a girl off quickly.

So you want to be the ladies man huh? Well to be the ladies man you need to posess all of the other qualities I mentioned as well. Good huygiene I can't stress enough. If you don't take care of yourself, a woman knows you wont take care of her, and ultimately, not having good huygiene is just gross. But being in shape is a big thing too. If you take care of your body women notice that, and women are attracted to a man that takes care of himself.Why in god's name I do not know why, but women look at your shoes! Wear nice, clean shoes, or you are in for a rude awakening. haha.

The most important thing is not tricking women into thinking you are something you are not. You want someone to get to know your personality, and what you bring to the table. But if you don't posess these qualities lots of women will not give you enough time for them to really get a chance to know you. If you posess these qualities a woman is more likely to stick around long enough to get to know the real you, and will be interested in YOU!

I wanted to start here, but i'll post again in a week or so and we can discuss some of this in more detail, and I have lots of other great advice to give. I don't want to overload you too much, so this was just an overview of the topics we can discuss here.

Please though, if you have questions, comments or concerns post a reply. Again I will repeat! Anyone can post here, and nothing is taboo. If you have a question about girls do NOT be afraid to ask. I know I have seen some other topics about girls where some people have made fun of others for their questions. Know that noone will make fun of you here in this topic. You know I won't allow it! Please post comments if you have advice too, hopefully this will be an ongoing topic on the forums guys.

Posted Image

#2 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:06 PM

You just wrote the biggest post on the forums to date. Damn.

I currently don't really have anything to contribute, apart from something I read... let me quote it:

What do women want in a man?

Shouldn't it be: What do men want in a woman? ;)
Seems I'm still a little immature.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#3 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

^Some TR's are longer.

Do chicks dig coaster designers?

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#4 Misnerdastud

Misnerdastud

The Pen is Mightier.....

• 237 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

Are you being serious lazor, or just posting the post you made like 2 years ago as a joke?

Posted Image

#5 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

As a joke but umm yea, I don't really care for girls.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta

#6 Kraken

Kraken

SSC's meme abuser

• 709 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:16 PM

As a joke but umm yea, I don't really care for girls.

So you are saying that you are....NVM.

Posted Image

#7 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:34 PM

you already know my situation minser, and it just got more complicated haha.

#8 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

Lol, no I'm not gay. I'm straight as a circle but I just don't want girlfriend.

LAZOR22SIG2.png

#9 Misnerdastud

Misnerdastud

The Pen is Mightier.....

• 237 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:11 PM

This isn't about how to get a girlfriend, this is just about understanding women. One day, lazor, you will want one. This topic is for advice, and help. Let us know when you have something to add to the conversation and we'll be happy to assist/listen

Posted Image

#10 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

Here's some advice.

PMS= RUN LIKE HELL

#11 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

^Could you explain why? What do you think PMS means, apart from the abbreviation?

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

#12 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

^^Pyro, YOU ARE 13!

LAZOR22SIG2.png

#13 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

It stands for Premenstrual Syndrome.

^ What does have to do with anything?

#14 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

Apart from the abbreviation, I said.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

#15 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

When her hormones start giving her a hard time before her period...

#16 Little Kuriboh

Little Kuriboh

ωτς

• 486 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

Well.... I got some tough problems.
She has alot of bad stuff that has happened to her in the past and i understood that and she liked me as a friend. (Insert your makeup story here, the most obvious is what happened) then last night she instant messaged me saying her perfect boyfriend brokeup with her, and it was my fault (not really) i had friends over earlier that day and we were goofing off and one of them sent he a text message without me knowing on my phone... i never knew what it said but what from she told me it made Denver (her old bf) think she was cheating on him. Before she told me this i was telling her i dont want to be friends with her anymore. and now she thinks i did it on purpose.........

#17 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

^What's your age?

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

#18 Pyro

Pyro