Evcom Park [Comet & Wilde Maus Pictures!]

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:07 PM

Yea webs won't let me use spell check :( what's misspelled?

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#22 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

Shoping and Dining should be Shopping and Dining....souviners shoule be souvenirs (I think) and merchintile should be merchantile. May be more, I'd have to check the whole site....

-OL659-

Posted Image

TTD l I305 l MF l Maverick l Dueling Dragons l Montu l Apollo's Chariot l Raptor l Hulk l Kumba

#23 iam2fast4u

iam2fast4u

No Brakes = Louder Horn

• 205 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:29 AM

Well as I know you are in to this park building, I came across this site and this guy builds the models and also shows how to make layout boards, modify circutry, and add in things like lights and water features so I figured I would share with you, he also has links to sellers and some great tips and ideas, it also tells about many models, besides Faller and Coaster Dynamix, so enjoy and good luck with the park!

Heres the link : HO Scale Amusement Park Models - Construction Logs & Videos - HO scale

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks ~stεεlspectrum~
Posted Image
Believe in the Impossible

#24 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

Yeah I have been to rileyv's website before. His youtube videos are among some of the things that inspired me to start this project.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta

#25 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:23 PM

So umm yea. I've got into another hobby that took all my money for the lanscape and electrical stuff. This might not be done by October first but I hope to finish it by the end of the year.

LAZOR22SIG2.png