lcal survivor season two

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wwe

wwe

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:20 PM

i used to make horrible drops on my coasters but now i found a new drop i build that is nice and steep.it might be confusing for some peopole but it makes the car fast and collects alot of speed you should try this and see how it comes out

#2 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:34 PM

Can we see it?

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#3 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:45 AM

Tutorial?
Why you don't start with "making" a tutorial, and then make the thread?

#4 wwe

wwe

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

sure you can!!!!! but first can you please please explain to me how to put pictures online

#5 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

First off don't double post...

Second off don't start a thread that requires pictures without pictures...

Third, You can use sites such as Photobucket to upload pictures. If you don't understand how ask or Google it. It really is not that hard...

-RCT2123

Posted Image

#6 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

You need to upload the pictures to your computer if you are using a digital camera, or Scan if you are using a Disposal or the like. Make a File and remember what it is called.
Then go to ^^(Click^Link)^^Photobucket^^(Click ^ Link)^^. Next you need to click sign up. After you sign up, Go to your albums. You will then click "Upload Files" When the screen opens, click on the File that is your picture. When the upload finishes you will click "Save". It will take you back to your album screen. Click on the link under the picture that says Image Code (It might say IMG Code). Copy that, Come here, Make a new post, paste that link into your post. It should then show up.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#7 wwe

wwe

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

i dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

If you don't get it I don't know how to help you. Ask your parents or something. It is one of the easiest thing to do. Also, stop with your obnoxious posting methods. It doesn't hurt to explain what you don't get instead of sounding like an infant screaming when they want something...

-RCT2123

Posted Image