• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:55 AM

1st of July, 2010

Well, hello guys. You may or may not know me but I am Kevyn230. I am from England but if you see above in information it says 'Can't tell'. This is the only way to convince my dad to let me type messages on SSCoasters.net. I am quite new to this site only joining this year and also new to k'nex with me only getting a first k'nex set in December 2009. I am got to grips with k'nex and I am very fond of them.

It is still school for us and after this week we still have another 3 weeks to go so, you people who are saying 'I am out of school'. I would like to be in your shoes. Well anyway I don't have anything planned yet but I am going on a 4-day holiday in July/August. I am planning in holding a competition (a build-off) but with all these other competition going on I don't think I will be able too.

Well I can't think of anything else to say but I will get pictures of me at school (if teachers don't catch me with my phone) and post them on here. I will try get a update in tomorrow telling you about what is going on, so catch you later guys.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#2 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

1st of July, 2010

Well it is only been a while since my last update but I just got some news about Nightshade (my inverted coaster). If you have seen in the 'sponsored construction thread' (which looks like it has been taken down) you might have seen my coaster. Well I am on the point of an air hill so well. some pictures.

Logo:
Posted Image

Pictures of coaster:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well that is it for today but maybe check tomorrow 'or', if you comment fast there will be another update today on the coaster. I am wanting for confirmation if I am able to recreate 'Oblivion' at 'Alton Towers, England' for the 'Summer Heat, Recre vs Recre'.

Well comment then!

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#3 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

2nd of July, 2010

Well came back from school a few hours ago and I am sweating like made. This has been the warmest summer we have had in a long time. I have been watching the sports today. The Brazil vs Netherlands match, I can't believe the Dutch won so I am cheering for the Dutch now. I am building Nightshade now but it seems like that no one likes me (or knows me) because they don't comment (well I am joking about 'not liking me but not about no one is commenting on my coaster). Well going to put an update soon about it so get ready for that. I am a judge for the 'July spectator' so I am going to be a great judge. I am thinking of buying some big yellow cogs for my recreation of 'Oblivion' in 'Alton Towers, England'. So I am going to fix my coaster now so I will see you later.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#4 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

YEAH!!

The dutchies won!

We Rock!

#5 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:38 AM

3rd of July, 2010

Well no school today so I am going to build my coaster Nightshade so I will try post an update if I get far enough for my next update.

Well I am going to a birthday party today for a sleep-over so I am not going to build the coaster tonight because I am going. Well that is really all I have for today. Well have a good day.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#6 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

4th of July

I am back from the party and I am really, 'REALLY' tired. I just did 3 hours of homework then I have got another homework. Well I really need to get a move on with my coaster so I can start my recreation of Oblivion in Alton towers. Well I have school tomorrow and we are leaving school 1 hour and 10 minutes before we usually leave ':)' because of year 5's (including my sister) getting introduce to the school. Well I don't have anything else to talk about except my 'Piano tomorrow'. That's all!

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#7 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

5th of July, 2010

I have just came back from school a few minutes ago and I have got to go to my piano lesson's soon. I really want to get a move on with Nightshade (my coaster) so I can start my summer heat. I am going to try get on with it but I really don't have time at the moment. I have homework, friends and chores round the house.

Well I am going to my school (maybe) to help my dad and sister get round because it is introductions for year 5's to learn about the school and to help them. That is why I am out early today. Well I don't have anymore time so I will talk to you all tomorrow.

PS: I might be going to Flamingo land with my cousins later in the summer.

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#8 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

6th of July, 2010

Well I have just came back from school. It was really boring (like normal). Well I am back home now so I am happy (but I have school tomorrow :(). Well I have been watching the news and this guy called 'Raul Moat' who shot 3 people and 1 of them died.Well the are on a chase for him and they have just told people to stay inside. Well I though to bring that up.

Well something else, I am going to have at least a picture on every journal entry so well... I got a picture of 'my house' and when I was at 'school (in the bus)'.

Well School first:

Posted Image

Sorry if it is a horrible picture and it is not all of my school (I try hiding my camera so no one will see it).

House:

Posted Image

Yep, that is my house. It is awesome.

Well I am going to try get Nightshade going (I going to build some more) so I will see you guys later (today).

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#9 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

7th of July, 2010

Well not much happened today. Went to school like normal and it was in normal British weather:

Posted Image

Well when I got home I did a bit more on Nightshade:

Posted Image

OK, but when I it got to 7:00PM I had a meeting with this guy who is going to tutor me for a bit to help me understand 'English' (I am not doing the best but I am 7- (7c)) so it was a 2hour process where he examined me and everything. I was boring and I hated it but it is going to carry on for the rest of the year (I think). Well I got school tommorow but I have ordered some stuff for me, for my 'Summer heat project'. So I will finish Nightshade and start on it.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#10 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:07 PM

Do you ever get out of school this summer?

#11 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

^ Yes in 2 weeks time :(. It is for 6 weeks holiday then we are back in September. Our school sucks!

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#12 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

8th of July, 2010

Well it was an average day. Go to school then come back. Sit at home watching TV, on the computer, building my coaster. Nothing much. We hardly have any homework now because it is nearing the end of school (finally). We did the 'coke and mentos' experiment today. It was awesome because we went outside and the coke spurted even higher than the roof (and this building has 2 floors).

Well came back and nothing has happened. I have a picture of the weather today (sorry about the lens being in the way):

Posted Image

Well it was better than yesterday. Nothing much to talk about now I am just going to leave it there. Have a nice evening!

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#13 rsteele06711

rsteele06711

Go Bulls!

• 323 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

Is your neighborhood where Harry Potter lived? I had to ask...

Posted Image

RK500

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Spitfire!

#14 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

LOFL (laughing out freaking loud, or any other words with a F)

#15 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Is your neighborhood where Harry Potter lived? I had to ask...

Well I don't think so. :P

9th of July, 2010

Well it is a Friday today so no school tomorrow. Well another average day at school except I had non-uniform day :). It was awesome but because it was so warm inside my legs was really sticky (I don't know why, maybe it is because of sweat).

Came back home and made some k'nex models:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pretty cool right. Well I carried on with Nightshade and there will be a update later on today. I just got my gears (the big, large, yellow with a diameter of 14cm) so it will help me with my 'Summer heat' thing. It will be a recreation of Oblivion (sorry but I am too lazy to get the links). It is in 'Alton Towers, England' so if any one wants to check it out.

The weather was better than yesterday so I will show the picture of it now:

Posted Image

I have nothing to talk about so I will just leave it here. See you all later.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#16 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

11th of July, 2010

I know I didn't post anything last time but I was caught up with things. Well anyway I went out today and I just did a lot of stuff. Well lots of pictures:

Bikers:

Posted Image

Newsagent:

Posted Image

Weather:

Posted Image

Well I have got a Game recorder now for my 'XBOX360'. I record MW2 and Halo3 if anyone wants to be in my game while I record. My gamertag is 'eGz I skiiLz x'. So well anyway I didn't really do anything today. Just went out for dinner and that was it (and also playing with my friends). Well that is it so I will catch you later.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#17 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

13th of July, 2010

Well, hey guys! I am starting to loose my touch in posting a update of me everyday, and this is because I am loosing interest on doing this. It is getting boring. Well went to school (only this week and next week of school) and I showed my friend my camera. He is bringing it to Thorpe park that he is visiting soon, so I can put the report here.

Well after school I went on my Xbox360 and played MW2 and recorded some games.

Game recorder:

Posted Image

Well I will post my best game of the week on youtube and I will show you guys. I might put this game where I got a very good score, but I had a AC130 and only killed 1 person with it (I suck). It was like 17 for 9. Well I don't have anything else to talk about so I will leave it there. See you later.

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#18 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

23rd of July, 2010

Well it has been 10 days since I have been updating but I have found the time to do a update. I got some time to do it because... We are of school now! Finally we have no school. Up late, building my coasters and playing out with my friends. I have no pictures today because I didn't know that I was going to do a update but due to it being the holidays no I have time. I have a 6 weeks of school but then we are back to go to school. I am hoping to finish 'Nightshade' but then afterward I will be making a recreation of 'Oblivion at Alton Towers'. I have got part of it sorted out. Should I make a thread in the 'model construction' to show you? Please comment on that. Anyway I went to football training today for the first time this is year and it was a newbie. It was my first time and I loved it. All my friends where there so well, I got the ball a lot because it was only a little group due to other people on holidays. That is all I got to talk about so I will leave it there. So...

Should I put my 'Oblivion model' in the 'Model Construction' thread because I have built the holding mechanism?

-Kev230

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#19 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Well you sound like you're having fun over break! About the holding mechanism, I'd like to see it if you can post it in construction. I had a really hard time making one on Crevasse, but then again, that was when I was 11. :P

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#20 BGEurope Kid

BGEurope Kid

Architect

• 476 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

My Xbox gamertag is "onehitSUPERKILL" if you wanna add me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]