• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

Da Master's Journal, Stardate 63963.7

My summer started on June 3, so I have to back track a lot of stuff. First thing that wasn't sitting around in front of screen was getting glasses. I have has glasses before, but they were always for reading. I now have all the time glasses, for, well, everything. A bunch more sitting, eating, sleeping, and more sitting happened until my big east coast soaster trip I had been planning for months.

It started with 2 days of driving, first to Biloxi, Mississippi, then to Smyrna, Georgia. My mom, who doesn't really like roller coasters as much as I do, doesn't really have a reason for driving all this way, so we went to a few museums the next day. The day after was SFOG, fun and exciting, but the most crowded because it was a Sunday. Next was a day of driving to Charlotte. Carowinds the next day. Indimidator and Afterburn were the best because they are really fun, and there was barely anyone in line. I rode Afterburn 7 times without getting up! Next was a days drive to BGE. BGE has few rides, but the best theming anywhere (except maybe Disney parks). The rides, though few, are very good. We left a little bit early to drive to KD. KD had the the best rides of the whole trip, including my new all time favorite I305. Volcano, Backlot, and Flight o' Fear were really good. We left early to drive to my mom's cousin's house who lives in Maryland.

We left my mom's cousin's house and drove to my grandparents house where I am now. Here I have watch soccer, played ping-pong, played card, board, and computer games.

I think that's enough for now. Besides, I have a play to go to in 20 min., and I haven't gotten changed. :mellow:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image
Intimidator305, El Toro, Maverick, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Top Thrill Dragster

#2 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:28 AM

Da Master's Log, Stardate 63966.1

Went to see The Doctor's Dilemma, performed by the Shaw Festival, yesterday. It was quite funny. I realized I forgot to mention that my grandparents house is in St. Catharines, Ontario. Since yesterday was Canada Day, we went to Niagra falls, a 10 min. drive, to see the fireworks. They weren't the best I've ever seen, but they certainly weren't the worst.

Here are my pics from the trip.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Intimidator305, El Toro, Maverick, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Top Thrill Dragster

#3 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:42 AM

Nice and plentiful photos. Which Intimidator was better? And how were the lines for both?

#4 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

^305. Intimidator had better lines, but that's probably because 305 was only using one train for a little while.

#5 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:51 AM

Some of the coasters over there really need a paintjob.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png