G Force in need of job

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

Hello, I am in need of a job at a coaster building company. After DCI fell apart I didnt really contribute to the site. But Im back for the summer and hopefully the next few years. I really hope to show every one what I can build along with helping others with there models.

I have been building knex coaster for about 5 years now. Here you can find some of my recent coasters from SSC and before. I hope to build more coasters in the future, as long as I am able to.

Thank you,
G Force

#2 griffon14

griffon14

Drum line captain

• 1517 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 07:48 PM

I've been watching your coasters, you have slot of skill. Sferico would love to add you to the team. We're listed as a layout company but we have shifted to a building company which we plan to make official soon. PM me or swimZONE if your intrested.

- Griffon

Future member of the UNCC Drumline

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Intimidator 305
Milf - Maverick - TTD - Dimondback - Griffon - Intimidator - Alpengist - Dominator - Thunderhead

#3 /\ero

/\ero

CP dodgeball 10-11

• 846 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

LeboTech is in desperate need of some fresh talent. We are looking for members with skill, which you have, and also members that build often. If you feel like you can contribute even the slightest bit to LT, we would be happy to have you!

#4 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

I haven't spoken to everyone about this, but Adrenalin needs a solid younger member. With myself, Rollerdude, fastman, and CC10 done, we need a new member to help CAC and Maverix keep the company strong. I think you would fit in well with our company.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#5 G Force

G Force

Yea Man

• 1098 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Thank you guys for the offers, but I'm going to go with Adrenalin.

Thank you