newb sscoasters

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

Has anyone here been on any vacations this summer? Or are you planning any?

I went on a week long trip to Cedar Point and my grandparents house in Indiana earlier this summer. Tomorrow I'm leaving on a 9 day trip to the West coast too! I will be starting at Pinecrest Lake at my uncles cabin, then we will travel north to Seattle seeing Crater Lake and Olympic national park along the way! I am really excited. :D

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#2 dylan

dylan

Don't follow the light

• 1004 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:53 AM

Yep I went to Louisiana for 2 weeks then I headed off to Oklahoma for 2 weeks and now Ill be in Denver Colorado for a week. Then when I get home I will be going to nashville, tennessee for a few days. Then from there my dad will be taking me to Jackson, New jersey to go to Six Flags Great adventure for a few days. Then from there I will be flying back home To go to San Antonio for a weekend To go to Seaworld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

THAT IS ALL!!!!

Ex college baseball player. Currently a student!

#3 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Man, your summer's packed!

My trip went well, I'm back now. The last month of this summer should be good, just going to build a lot and go to Six Flags Great Adventure.

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

#4 dylan

dylan

Don't follow the light

• 1004 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

When Are you going to six flags?

Ex college baseball player. Currently a student!

#5 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:00 AM

I'm not sure, sometime in August with James.

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

#6 coasterfanatic11

coasterfanatic11

Who said that?!?

• 1190 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:26 PM

Nope! I've had summer school for the first 6 weeks, then Driver's Ed for a week right after that, then C.I.Y., and then Band Camp! (All of that leads up to this week, which besides the first week of summer is the only week when I'm "not doing anything")

-cf11 :cool:

Posted Image

^props to CAC!^

Check out Semeru!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newb, sscoasters