• -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
Photo
Description I can finally post stuff! So i’ve been building knex coasters for a year now. Here you can see my last coaster which is a small eurofighter. Since now i will post all my updates here. If you want to check out my last coasters you can check out my yt channel https://youtu.be/bYblXrKkEU0

Comments 3 Comments
Photo
nj_thrills

Hey! I'm guessing this is Leo Ross from YouTube? I've been following your coasters for quite awhile and I must say they are quite amazing! I like what you've done with the space! The dog tongue is good and the loop is good, pretty much everything is shaped incredibly! By the way, i'm KaptainKatXD from YouTube.

• Oct 09 2019 07:01 PM
Photo
larondefanboy
@nj_thrills thanks! Means alot getting support from others. it makes me realize how much i have improved in only a year. This one was quite a challenge since it was my first time truly using tube supports. But i’m happy with the result. ill post the final vid in less than 2 weeks. The good thing about these small coasters is that they’re quick to build and demolish. That’s why i post a new vid like every month. Lot more coming! (thinking about a rmc but shhh...)
  • Oct 09 2019 09:25 PM
Photo
PhantomCoasters
This looks great!!
  • Oct 20 2019 08:03 PM

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Wicked element
    New Construction
    HOT
  •  I built a "ju...
    HOT
  •  SSC Magazine