Eon (Canceled!)

b&m coaster hyper rollerkid500 small

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Poll: What to do?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What to do?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

Just a little update:
Posted Image
I do relize that one side is a little sharper than the other, I'm working on that. So far it's working perfectly, the cars are crusing over the top of the new hill at just the right speed and the supports aren't shaking at all. By the way, Jumpge, I made it a little steeper for you, and thanks to ~stεεlspectrum~ for the name!

#22 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

Waaay to sharp at the pullin of the second hill. Lower it a bit or make it more gradual and It'd be perfect (except for what you already pointed out) Keep it up!

Posted Image

#23 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

^ I agree just make it bigger!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#24 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

I made this for you today because your shaping is very, very close.

Posted Image

All you need to do is connect the dots.
Good luck, Dude.

#25 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Stig is right you are very close just connect the dots and your golden.

#26 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

^I don't see any where except for the crest. And you guys are a little late, I'm already at the crest of the second hill, ready to upload.

#27 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:20 PM

Please upload them and FYI guys, he's having a speed problem and i hate them. I would say use pledge with extra moisturizer, lube, weight, and add more track to support connections. Hopefully this will help!

Posted Image

#28 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

I've got a little update for you so you can see what Jumpge and I are talking about:
Posted Image
It's going to be kinda like Imtinamator's second hill. It's banks early but it's supposed to.

#29 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:51 PM

Will it make it over that hill? If so that's really good!

#30 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

^No, it doesn't. I need to do what Jumpge said to do. Then it should.

#31 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

As I told you in chat. Most things you put on your track will wreck it over time. I don't put anything on my track. Just use a wet rag. And wipe the track. And for lubing the cars. I learned that it makes hair stick to the axels, which makes it really really bad. I lube my cars, let them sit. Then rinse them with water. It gets the lube out, but helps the wheels. Also make sure theres no hair stuck in them already.

And if your cars weigh to much, they will flex the track. Which slows down the train. If the track flexs, support it more, or unweigh some of it.

On the coaster. It drops a little more then one granite rod from lift to hill. Which the a really good coaster would most likely not make. I would lower the hill.

KR11

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#32 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:45 PM

In that case, I'd do what KR11 said and lower the hill. You might also try washing the wheels in hot, slightly soapy water. It may or may not work for you, but it sure did for me!

#33 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:09 AM

I think that it looks good! Looks like the hill is going to turn some different way.

#34 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

I'm goon to listen to Jumpge, and if that doesn't work than I will lower he hill 1 gray/yellow rod. It makes it about 1 cemmeter from the top and it doesn't look pretty like that.

#35 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:48 PM

(DOUBLE POST!)

Ok, I've got a little update for you guys: (Only focus on the connectoins, not the heartlining.)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Is that enough for you Jumpge?:D

#36 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

I'm guessing it's gonna go out the door way and then come back around with a u turn?

#37 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

^No, way more complicated than that.

#38 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

I really like your shaping on the coaster! When you oil and weigh your cars it should make it will incredible speed! :) Are you going to make a 90* turn, hammerhead, and then a stegal dive?

#39 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

I really like your shaping on the coaster! When you oil and weigh your cars it should make it will incredible speed! :) Are you going to make a 90* turn, hammerhead, and then a stegal dive?

No. Have any of you guys look under the first post and seen the layout yet?

#40 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

You have proved you building skills with this so much! But hows the speed on the ride? Pledge works so much better with hypers that loopers so good luck! Great work so keep it up! Cant wait for the next update!

Posted Image