photobucket problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

On this day, the eve of the eve of New Year's Eve, as companies' end draws near, I would like for us all to remember the good times we had as a company. We were the first company to come to existence at 1:57 AM (Eastern Time) on the twenty fourth of April in 2009, so it has been about a year and a half since it all began. Let us share our memories of those last 1.5 years now.

-Da Master826
Co-President of Aminspec

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image
Intimidator305, El Toro, Maverick, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Top Thrill Dragster

#2 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

You have always taken Aminspec very seriously, and I have always loved it. I wish the companies could have worked out as I have had fun with all of you here. We managed to create some pretty unique things even up until the very end. It's been a good run. Luckily the active members will more than likely be moved over to the innovation group.

-RCT2123 "The Creator"

Posted Image

#3 Rollerboaster

Rollerboaster

Anti-anti conformist

• 1010 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

I really wasn't very active in this company, besides building Great Hurricane under our name. I'd like to think I contributed a little but you two guys definitely did the most work. Props to ya'll.

-Rollerboaster, the lazy co president

Posted Image

inclusive shipping

#4 MP thrill rides

MP thrill rides

Lead Engineer

• 1973 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:17 AM

I never really built anything for Aminspec but I like to think I contributed in some way. It was nice sharing this forum with you guys and discussing new innovations and such. I'm glad I could be a part of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:13 AM

Never posted this here I believe, but we are currently getting info if we should start offering a private sub-forum service.

It is really BGT's call now, but reactions are positive and some people are willing to pay +/- 5 dollars a year to have their own sub-forum. nothing will go to waste as everything will be archived, so you could just revive the sub-forum. (of course the money will help keeping the site alive)

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

^I really have no interest in keeping Aminspec up since we're moving over. But the archive is needed to copy pics over to the new forum.

I remember the week that companies started and everyone was either starting or joining one. I didn't really want to be left out so I made a thread in the job market sub-section. I was soon hired by Aminspec. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I always tried to talk about whatever subject was on hand. As time went on we gained and lost members, and we had a few innovations. I was quite excited when I won the member of the Quarter Fiscal Year, which reminds me, I totally forgot about that. Lets just say I won the rest of them. Soon after RCT decided to step down and left RollerBoaster and I the job. I never really had much ambition for a management job because I've never had any leadership position, but now I wouldn't give it up for anything. Then a bunch of nothing. Then I thought of my signiture in-track chain dog guide, and that sparked quite a boom of ideas, comments, and is now being used on 3 coasters.

I now announce that all employees should remove all Aminspec signiture's, status bars, and whatever else you have in the next few days. I hope to see some of you in the innovative forum.

-Da Master826
Past Co-President of Aminspec

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image
Intimidator305, El Toro, Maverick, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Top Thrill Dragster

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photobucket, problem