NLCOTM contest - April 2011

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 WardCoastez

WardCoastez

inversion lover

• 719 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

thank you very much for moving the entry date i am working on my coaster right now!
you want an update? well here is one...

Posted Image

wardcc-2.png

#22 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

I will Join!

EDIT: I didn't realize it was over.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#23 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

^ it isn't over :P
the date is 15th april

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#24 chaindogg33

chaindogg33

Constructioneer

• 312 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

Perhaps it was a bad idea for me to make 2 threads about this. Everyone contributing to this thread please also read the "NLCOTM April 2011 entry thread" found in the sub-forum: No Limits Coaster of The Month.

Link: http://www.sscoaster...598/#post294692

What do you guys think of Juggernaut? Who thinks i should take advantage of the "3rd brake" rule and add another brake before the station?

-CD33

Posted Image

#25 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:53 AM

I have Started a basic track shape and the ride is taking shape :):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
How Scary!^

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#26 chaindogg33

chaindogg33

Constructioneer

• 312 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

^ Thats pretty neat, i very tall station but i'm guessing that the lift will take you back up at the end of the ride? Original yes, and so far it looks good. Also, remember this should be a terraformed ride, so add some hills a valleys, cliffs, ect and maybe you could make the ground where the station is a large steep hill so that the station building doesn't look so rediculously tall. Oh and remember that the final deadline is tomorrow, April 15th by the end of the day.

-CD33

Posted Image