Continue the Story.

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#21 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

... and Looping Star is destroyed...(along with Gump)

Formally RK500

#22 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

SuperTkdkid, being adventerous, was bored one day and decided to break The Stig out of the slums just for fun. We then teamed up like BFFs and made it our life's goal to rebuild every coaster that was in the coaster hall of fame exactly the same as the builder. However in order to be able to fund that they duo robbed many banks and the knex factory for parts. They started with Jumpge's Bobsled when realizing that........

Posted Image

#23 Aaron

Aaron

Keep Harpin' On

• 636 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:22 AM

..Bobsled was too amazingly perfect for SuperTkdKid and The Stig to recreate by themselves. They needed the help of Jumpge himself. The only problem was that Jumpge was on vacation all the way in Egypt. So together, Tkd and Stig composed a letter to send to Jumpge asking for help.

Posted Image

#24 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:39 AM

After we wrote the letter, we tied it to a Owl that we named Hedwig the Pothead making fun of Harry Pothead. It divebomed into the ground, so we mailed it instead. When it reached Jumpge in Egypt, he opened it and shouted "I MUST GET BACK TO AMERICA TO RECREATE MY MASTERPEICE!" But when he did that his slavemaster (hes a slave) shouted at him to get back to work. He then began to devise a plan in his head to break out. The next night, he put his plan into action. This is how it went.....

Posted Image

#25 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

... Step #1: Get 150 lbs of all-purpose flour...

#26 love4kanex

love4kanex

Architect

• 334 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:15 PM

Step 2: Gather as much bacon as possible...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coaster Count: 36

Knex Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/love4knex

New channel with funny videos:
http://www.youtube.c...ideosandstuff11

#27 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:42 AM

Step 3: Get water and make Bacon Bread.

Posted Image

#28 Eggo

Eggo

Vote for Pedro!

• 1212 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:03 AM

Step 4: Eat all the bacon bread, and then become super sluggish, and quick enough to pass the guards... but

Posted Image
|Millennium Force|TTD|El Toro|Bizarro|Maverick|Wildfire|Nitro|

#29 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

... Guard dogs! They smell the bacon and begin pusuit...

#30 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

The gaurd dogs then see some girl dogs, and run after them instead. He goes to climb over the wall, paying a guard in one of the towers to let him, but then...

Posted Image

#31 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

... He realizes that the guard is none other than The Burrito Master himself!
TBM calmly walks over, smiles, and says, ...

#32 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

"I love you."

#33 Aaron

Aaron

Keep Harpin' On

• 636 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

...Jumpge slapped him in the face and yelled, "I'm a guy!" Jumpge took his money back from Tbm and climbed down the tower quickly. He ran across the yard, hearing the faint voice of Tbm calling, "No, please, come back! Marry me Jumpge! MAARRYYY MEEEE!!!" Jumpge slipped out of the gates un-noticed, and made his way to the Egyptian air port.

Posted Image

#34 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

Jumpge then tried to fly back to America, but Security at the airport realized he was a slave, so Jumpge high jacked a plane and flew home. He took a bus to the remains of the coaster hall of fame, only for me and Stig to realize that...

Posted Image

#35 love4kanex

love4kanex

Architect

• 334 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

...Jumpge didn't have any finger nails!! To solve the catastrophe they decided to...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coaster Count: 36

Knex Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/love4knex

New channel with funny videos:
http://www.youtube.c...ideosandstuff11

#36 Aaron

Aaron

Keep Harpin' On

• 636 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

...buy some artificial womens fingernail extensions. After the problem was resolved, they got to work on recreating Bobsled. They built much of the coaster with no problems, but when they got to the launch, they realized that the Lego NXT didn't work.

Posted Image

#37 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

We then pissed ourselves, quit the dream of re building every coaster, and shipped Jumpge back to Egypt. We then decided to have me fill the new building up with my coasters. I then became the new Gump. No it is not a dream, it actually happended. But then *gasp* my TT motor on my flyers lift broke sending the train back down the lift smashing into the train in the station....

Posted Image

#38 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

Then Tkd cancelled his coaster, tried to build another one, then cancelled that, too. When Gump heard that his title had been stolen, he went to Tkd's house and...

Posted Image

#39 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

But Gump is already Dead.^ Her spirit drifted cross the deck, as dead are wont to do....my good leg froze, when I beheald, the Ghost of a girl and her crew.
Edit: Meanwhile all the people killed and who got injuries in the train crash on the flyer were brought to a giant pit for the nightly bonfire cause we were out of wood.

Posted Image

#40 commando

commando

Actual Engineer

• 1982 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:02 PM

Then Hilter came back to life, at the smell of burning bodies, and was spotted flying a magic carpet that left a rainbow trail. Then....