Orange Rush [ZS-Summer Heat]

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

Poll: What type of layout do you think this will be? (53 member(s) have cast votes)

What type of layout do you think this will be?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

While walking by some factory looking place, I stumled upon what seems to be a new coaster! They didn't have many parts for track or supports so it's looking like it will be pretty small. I tried taking pictures on my phone but one of the workers saw me and I was able to only take a picture of what the workers were working on.

Posted Image

Maybe I'll try to sneak by again later today or tonight to see if I can get any good pictures.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#2 HamenChiz

HamenChiz

HamenChiz

• 680 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

A blurry picture of a foundation for a roller coaster.

I wonder that your arms shaked when your inside the helicopter for an aerial view.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

^ LOL!

I'd like to see a Intamin or B&M.. looking forward to seeing this!

#4 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:16 AM

^^ That is so fucking awesome im laughing my as out of my pants dude :P.

Posted Image

#5 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:25 AM

I think I know what it is ;)

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#6 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

I don't like coaster story's... :(

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#7 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

^Yeah, it is getting quite annoying opening threads to see a new coaster, and it i just a random picture of something, it was good at first, but now it i just boring...

#8 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

^Yeah, it is getting quite annoying opening threads to see a new coaster, and it i just a random picture of something, it was good at first, but now it i just boring...

With at first you mean the 1000th time people started doing this? It has always been done and suddenly gets popular again, then it dies out. A good story is actually amusing, however many people can't make a proper background story.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

• 2812 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

A blurry picture of a foundation for a roller coaster.

I wonder that your arms shaked when your inside the helicopter for an aerial view.

Nope, i purposely did it because it would be too easy for you all to guess what it is, but screw that idea because now you all know it's the base.

^ LOL!

I'd like to see a Intamin or B&M.. looking forward to seeing this!

Eh, I'm not going for any particular company, but I do model it after one.

I think I know what it is ;)

Oh you, Shhhhhh.

I don't like coaster story's... :(

Well it was an attempt, but I'm not going to any more, schools almost over and I want to enjoy my break instead of spending my time thinking.

Well it was supposed to get you all thinking of what it could be becasue I was open to ideas about what it is and could become.

With at first you mean the 1000th time people started doing this? It has always been done and suddenly gets popular again, then it dies out. A good story is actually amusing, however many people can't make a proper background story.

Well it was my 1st time trying to come up with a story and I'm not going to again probably. Does that mean I can make up an amusing background story?

A non intentionally-blurry picture will be taken and posted after I add a bit more to it tonight.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#10 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:05 PM

Is it going to be exact or more custom?

Lol, I am sure now ;)

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#11 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

• 2812 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

Well I'm still deciding, I'll PM you the recreation I was going to make, but I might just try to make a custom inspired by the coaster I'll send you. Custom seems more rewarding IMO, but I can always fall back on a recreation.

#12 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

ZS...

ZacSpin?

Posted Image

#13 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

This might help you out.. Insomnia

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#14 kid26120

kid26120

Construction Foreman

• 212 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:49 AM

this guy post only 1 blurry picture , and he got 12 comments.. WTF?
(13 with mine )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

^He cancels alot, so now, we want to see if he does, or doesn't cancel this. Were trying to keep him motivated.

That's a lovely, but piece consuming base.

Formally RK500

#16 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:05 AM

Oh, didn't realise these had tarted before me time here.

I don't mind good storys, just not like a blurred picture of nothing but a base.

Sorry Max!

#17 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

• 2812 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

ZS...

ZacSpin?

Mayyybbbeeeee.... (Yes!!!)

This might help you out.. Insomnia

I will be making a similar coaster, but I'm going a bit "off the norm" for the layout... You'll just have to wait and see.

this guy post only 1 blurry picture , and he got 12 comments.. WTF?
(13 with mine )

Well it got everyone thinking and I think I made it a bit too easy for them to figure out by having the initials.

^He cancels alot, so now, we want to see if he does, or doesn't cancel this. Were trying to keep him motivated.

That's a lovely, but piece consuming base.

You think I'm going to cancel? The only reason why I'd cancel a nice coaster like this is because I'm an idiot which I'm not. Yes it is a picece consuming base, but then again, that's me.

Oh, didn't realise these had tarted before me time here.

I don't mind good storys, just not like a blurred picture of nothing but a base.

Sorry Max!

Yeah, but there are I think a few other models on this site, but mine will out-do all of them. :) I also posted that trying to again make you all think a bit.

VERBAL / TYPED UPDATE:

I'll be working a bit un-orthodox on this by building my whole station floor and main support first with the lift, then work from there. This build will need some time and patience and I WILL NOT CANCEL and if I do, it will be to make the base bigger, but that's not needed to cancel. :) No pics because station is a mess and I'm still working out the secret part of the ride....

#18 Poseidon

Poseidon

A.k.a. Ninja

• 303 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

I would like to see a picture of this with track...

#19 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

There is no track on it yet.^

Posted Image

#20 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

• 2812 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

I would like to see a picture of this with track...

Well that'll be a while, since this is for Summer Heat and I want to take my time and not rush like I always did. Besides, this coaster is small enough for my parents to not flip out at me that I'll have all the time in the world as long as I stay with it.

A pic or two of the new station will be posted eventually whenever I finish my final project for Begining Web Design.