awesomesatical coasters jonny

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

Well, I am pretty much coming back to life and building a coaster. I need some help though. I don't want to be like I used to be, building coasters and canceling them. I made a new YouTube channel that's called 'iThouqht' ( I dunno what I was thinking when I made the name ). Feel free to subscribe.
Anyway back on topic, I need help on a coaster. I'm really torn between building A B&M Tube Looper or a Mini Wooden Coaster. I have been building with tubes and practicing then that's why I haven't been building coasters for that long time because I was trying to improve my building skills. I'm already fine with wooden coasters so I don't need help on that too much. I'm also taking layouts too.

-Jonny B.

#2 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

I'll just tell you now, spelling a title correctly (on purpose) will make more people pay attention to your threads instead of thinking it's a joke like I did at first; the only reason why I came to this thread was to see why you need to be so dramatic when it comes to the spelling of "please". Truthfully, go with whatever coaster you can come up with the best layout for as long as you're happy with it. Also, bustin your ChOpZ here again, there's no real reason to post this as a thread; just ask around to people instead of making a thread for a small topic such as this.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#3 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

Cool to see you back building; if you go for a tube looper, I recommend you stay away from turning drops 'cause they're harder and lose more speed, esp. with tubes.

#4 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

^^ Okay..

^ I think that I wanna try to build with tubes. I might just do a 70* Turn for a drop, tat's easy.

This coaster is not goinq to be perfect though..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: awesomesatical, coasters, jonny