Any SLC.

-Coaster105

Youtube Channel

#22 RideOnKI

RideOnKI

BANNED

• 233 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Son Of Beast, worst ride on the planet, even worse than mean streak. So painful, I rode it once, and vowed never to ride it agian. SOB is only for people who like pain, or who want to get hurt.

#23 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Son Of Beast, worst ride on the planet, even worse than mean streak. So painful, I rode it once, and vowed never to ride it agian. SOB is only for people who like pain, or who want to get hurt.

I like SOB. I like pain. I like getting hurt.

Posted Image

#24 SamIsSoAwsome

SamIsSoAwsome

Construction Foreman

• 407 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

If it counts, my least favorite ride is Magnum XL 200 sitting in the middle but I love the back.

Posted Image

#25 Maxwell58

Maxwell58

French Horn is life.

• 1765 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:58 AM

My least favorite is a tie between Mean Streak and Back-Car Gemeni.

EDIT: 200th post :)

​I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

#26 moose517

moose517

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

I love all the hate on mean streak, both times i've ever ridden i thought it was great. Now my least favorite... i would say its gotta be iron dragon, rode it once and just skip over it because its just too boring.

#27 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

I don't have a least favorite roller coaster. I have never not liked one. I have had some rough ones. But I still enjoyed them a lot!

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#28 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:34 AM

Vekoma Boomerangs.
Sure, it was fun the first couple of times. But they're everywhere!

#29 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:12 AM

With Mean Streak, you know from the first drop if you get a good ride or not. If you don't feel any trims, then great, you get a decent ride. If you feel a lot of trims, best get ready for a bashin'. A wooden coaster like that should not be that slow and that rough at the same time.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#30 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:45 AM

Villain at Geauga Lake really gave me a run for my money in terms of roughness. It's one of my more enjoyed experiences though because it just hurt so bad you had to appreciate it.

I'm sure there are a few other rides that have kicked the crap out of me...

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#31 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

I didn't really dislike it, although I probably wouldn't ride it over and over again... but... in terms of rough woodies... Stampida! A couple of years ago I visited Port Aventura with a couple of friends and most of 'em joined for a ride on Stampida. Little did they know that it's a duelling woodie, so I ended up having to ride the other one on my own. I went for ultimate pain and chose backseat.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#32 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:32 AM

Coaster's coaster...

-=tK=-

Posted Image

#33 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

El Condor at Walibi Holland. It is so painful... :(

Posted Image

#34 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:24 AM

And it rocks. El Condor would be one of my favorites I guess. The coaster I really don't like (anymore) is Formula X at Drievliet.

-=tK=-

Posted Image

#35 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

Vekoma SLC's hurt a lot! I cannot really judge about Vekoma boomerangs with the normal restraints, because I have only ridden one with the new restraints.

Posted Image

#36 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

Rode Speed of Sound with its new trains, and it was great. Neck was ever so slightly painful.

I must say, in terms of roughness, it's between el condor and X:\ No Way Out. I was entirely unimpressed and violently tortured by both of them.

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#37 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

Sad, Sad. Pain is part of the fun. Why do you like woodies? Because they hurt. The off season before the last coaster season Kings Island retracked part of the Beast, which made it even rougher, which made it more fun. Pain that might come with a coaster is part of the fun. Arrow Loopers, fun not only because they loop but because they are rough as hell. The Racer, super rough depending where you sit, fun as hell. Son of Beast, not as rough as the Beast, fun as hell. Dang guys, don't you like the pain?

Posted Image

#38 RideOnKI

RideOnKI

BANNED

• 233 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

Anything by Vekoma.

#39 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Sad, Sad. Pain is part of the fun. Why do you like woodies? Because they hurt. The off season before the last coaster season Kings Island retracked part of the Beast, which made it even rougher, which made it more fun. Pain that might come with a coaster is part of the fun. Arrow Loopers, fun not only because they loop but because they are rough as hell. The Racer, super rough depending where you sit, fun as hell. Son of Beast, not as rough as the Beast, fun as hell. Dang guys, don't you like the pain?

The fun in woodies is the out-of-control feeling, not supposed to be pain. That's where the difference between the good woodies and the "rough" woodies. The good one's bounce you around, but doesn't leave you with the headaches, sores, or bruises that the rough ones do. Steel coaster rough and wood coaster rough are completely different, and you are not making that difference.

And we are not getting into the discussion on how or why you like pain. That's all you.

SSCoasters Staff

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#40 CCreator12

CCreator12

(CoasterCreator12)

• 325 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

The racer at King's Island before the redid the track.

Every post is a love letter to a forum once full of innovation