No Limits 2 Progression - Greenlit on Steam! ~ [General Thread]

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#141 A.S.C.

A.S.C.

-----------

• 801 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Once you've placed the track/support node just double click it and options will come up as to what the connection looks like.

#142 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

^ You didn't happen to use the "no lateral forces" button on track banking, did you?

Oh man, I put them things everywhere.
But I found out you have to add a trigger. It's the bottom button in the track tab. Swinging cars kind of work like the old spinning coaster, you have to "unlock" the swinging.

Alright I have a new question.
When I close the editor to ride my track, the title screen camera is facing the complete opposite direction of my coaster. Is there a way to set that title screen camera to a specific location?

Edited by The Stig, 20 January 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#143 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Alright I have a new question.
When I close the editor to ride my track, the title screen camera is facing the complete opposite direction of my coaster. Is there a way to set that title screen camera to a specific location?

In the 'park' tab, go to initial view and you should have a set of options like 'set initial position'. Then just move to a position, click that, and the editor will start there in the future. I believe for the simulation, just use that drop down to choose what mode it should be in when you start like 'ride view (closest coaster first train)'.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#144 timtimlaz

timtimlaz

Please call me Tim....

• 1516 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

I would totally ride this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrsnPMKd0E4&list=UUReb6wy7xPD8jUI1FkXxxAA

#145 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

^I think there's one with that element in China. :P
That was a recre of Starry Sky Ripper in China. Should be in the suggested list in YouTube.

Edited by RollerManiac, 22 February 2014 - 12:05 PM.

Formally RK500

#146 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

NL2 is now on Steam Greenlight! Go vote for it here: Steam Greenlight :: NoLimits Roller Coaster Simulation 2

(Note: I think you have to have bought a product on Steam to vote, someone feel free to correct me on this)

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#147 Witting

Witting

Lead Engineer

• 1077 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:26 AM

NL2 is now on Steam Greenlight! Go vote for it here: Steam Greenlight :: NoLimits Roller Coaster Simulation 2

(Note: I think you have to have bought a product on Steam to vote, someone feel free to correct me on this)

Yeah you need to have something of value on your steam account. I voted yes!

Posted Image
^ thank you CCI

Inversion count: 110
http://www.coastercounter.com/witting

#148 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

Definitely a yes for me.
I can't wait for Steam sales, maybe I can get it a bit cheaper if it is on sale.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#149 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Wow! A week later and it has already been Greenlit by Valve! I'm not very familiar with steam, but that must be some sort of record.
Steam Greenlight :: NoLimits Roller Coaster Simulation 2

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#150 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:56 PM

NoLimits - Roller Coaster Simulation

Wing Coasters have made it into the game! What an awesome Christmas Gift!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi