felesgustos woodie

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sonicriders789

sonicriders789

Construction Foreman

• 267 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

Ok so i am having some trouble. As 20% of the people on this site know, i am in fact gay. There is this guy at my school who is bi and he is ADORABLE and nice and an all around amazing person. Unfortunately, i just found out after 3 months of liking him and being too scared to say hi and express my feelings for him, he has a girlfriend. I guess i am just depressed because i really liked him and back when i first met him, he even told me, "well, you know, i AM bi so....." and i regret not making a move! I am so mad at myself... being gay at 15 isn't easy... does anyone have any suggestions or anything to say about it? I am open to hearing peoples opinions..

#2 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

Well I'm gonna say you have a lot of courage for coming out at this age and I respect you for that. At your age, it's very hard for others to accept you for that and a lot of kids get bullied for that. I applaud you for having the courage to be open about your sexuality and not care what others think. As for the relationship part of this I'm not sure exactly what you should do. You shouldn't try to force anything since he has a girlfriend now. If you really like him that much then I would wait for the right time to do something. If he feels the same way he will make an effort too. If not maybe he isn't worth the wait and you should move on. Good luck man!!

#3 sonicriders789

sonicriders789

Construction Foreman

• 267 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

Thanks :) yeah I'm deffinetly not going force anything on him.. The reason I posted this is because I had a dream last night where me and another guy were happy and kissing and cuddling then I woke up and I have never been more depressed in my life... I literally woke up and I was in tears...

#4 sonicriders789

sonicriders789

Construction Foreman

• 267 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Wow I actually sent hima a message on Facebook... I said that I didn't want anything to change between him and his girlfriend but I told him how I felt and I said I just had to get it off my chest... Was this a good choice? I'm really scared to find out :(

#5 A.S.C.

A.S.C.

-----------

• 801 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

That's absolutely ok, and as Fraggie said that was really brave. I'm not sure that was the best choice, it may make things awkward between you two but it's nice that you spoke your feelings. Don't be afraid to say anything here, I'm sure everyone on SSC will be welcoming to help you and accept what ever you have to say.

#6 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

From my own personal experience: A compliment is a compliment no matter where it comes from. If someone thinks I'm hot, that's awesome.

#7 ArrowFanBoy

ArrowFanBoy

Formerly known as CG55

• 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

Do I have to respond Stig? XD

Honestly, I know how you feel. There is a guy I like but I can't express it to him, so I am very proud you did that, and honestly, I wish I could do that with him. He had his hands on me about to kiss me and I pushed him away afraid of what other people would think, so I honestly need to suck it up and be like you I guess huh?

Anyway, any word back from him?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 sonicriders789

sonicriders789

Construction Foreman

• 267 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

you know what i say about when stuff happens like that ? YOLO! just kidding haha. well, i haunt gotten a reply. but, i have gotten over him. i am actually dating this guy named isaac and he is the most adorable thing <3 we met today at the lake and i asked him out then we kissed at this one spot and it was amazing <3

#9 Maxwell58

Maxwell58

French Horn is life.

• 1765 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:31 AM

You're incredibly brave. That's just awesome. I hope everything goes well with you.

​I didn't choose the band life, the band life chose me.

#10 sonicriders789

sonicriders789

Construction Foreman

• 267 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

well i just told my parents about my Boyfriend, Isaac and they were really supportive. the only thing they said is that i have to keep things above the belt.... ;)

#11 ArrowFanBoy

ArrowFanBoy

Formerly known as CG55

• 136 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

BAHAHA! My dad said I'm not allowed to date a man until I'm out of his house... And where do you find all these guys!?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 sonicriders789

sonicriders789

Construction Foreman

• 267 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

^ Haha well apparently isaac has liked me for 3 months after i had to break up with my other boyfriend in like february. There was also this guy named jeremy i met. he was from this website called Trevorspace.com andy it is like a place for the LGBTQ community. i had to break things off with him because we were texting and i had only known him for days and he told me he loved me! so i was like hell no.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: felesgustos, woodie