hill jet lift spiral star

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 C0aster

C0aster

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

Now I tried doing a search on this and didn't seem to find anything. Sorry if there was something in a thread. I also couldn't figure out where the questions thread was. I was wondering if anyone know or can think of a way to make a spiral lift hill? I don't want launching but I guess if there is some may to maybe use the Rippin Rocket boosters to slowly push them up the hill. When I say slowly I mean its going to be faster then a normal spiral lift but yeah. I want to recreate Jet Star 2 at Lagoon which is my local park. Here are my videos I have created of the coaster so you can watch and know exactly want I want to do.

Jet Star 2 Car Mount (HD POV) Lagoon Park - YouTube

Jet Star 2 Off-ride (HD) Lagoon Park - YouTube

#2 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

http://www.sscoaster...rofighter-7258/

There we are.. It's a little old, but Jogumpie built a Spiral Life roller coaster called Doomsday Machine, that functioned fine.

#3 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

There are multiple, look by element in the SS database. Should be an option "Spiral Lift"

Edit: This shouldn't be in tutorials, requests go in building help.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 C0aster

C0aster

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

Is it just cause I'm trying to view Jogumpie thread on my iPhone to check out the pictures for the spiral lift or is it showing the question marks with no photos for people on PC's too?

#5 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

They are showing here, but if all else fails you can look at the Dutch Details website from me and Gump: Doomsday Machine — Dutch Details

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

The pictures in the construction thread don't work, like you say. I do have the construction pictures on another pc, though. Maybe I'll have the time next Tuesday to get them working again. :)

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hill, jet, lift, spiral, star