• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 TheRandomGuy

TheRandomGuy

Sample Text

• 2058 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

^ Nope. Nothing went wrong.

The signature you have requested is not available at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

#22 NFC

NFC

Construction Foreman

• 148 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Cedar Point was all I got to go to this year, (I know poor me) first time I went alone and rode 12 rides in 3 hours before I had to go back home for swim practice. I'm very much looking forward to having an entire day like that this coming May when i come home from college and having Gatekeeper all to myself.

GateKeeper is going to be amazing. I can not wait until next year

#23 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Graying out on Skyrush, rediscovering the insane airtime on Phoenix, and of course front row MF and TTD.

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#24 testkid

testkid

Construction Foreman

• 149 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

I went to Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens Europe. I also got to go to Hershey Park for the first time.

My best moments were probably being stuck on the Skyrush brake run for like 20 minutes and having walk-on to 15 minute waits for the rides on a friday.

#25 Geartooth

Geartooth

Coasters and Biking

• 491 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

My best moments were getting to go to Cedar Point with BGTKing, the last time I was there was 4 years ago. Have to go next year to ride Gatekeeper. Also getting the courage (with King getting me on it) to ride the Dragster for the first time. I don't know why I was nervous its the easiest ride in the park, too fast to remember most of it. I did put my hands up for drop, that was fun!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 amagzi24

amagzi24

Time-lacking Peasant

• 439 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

^ Nope. Nothing went wrong.

We got stuck about 10 feet up for 15 minutes. Then, after they got us off and did a successful test run, we got back on and ended up getting stuck at the top for 2 or 3 minutes. It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me at an amusement park!

I went to Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens Europe. I also got to go to Hershey Park for the first time.

My best moments were probably being stuck on the Skyrush brake run for like 20 minutes and having walk-on to 15 minute waits for the rides on a friday.

How is being stuck on Skyrush good? The restraints kill your legs!

Fury325|MF|Maverick|Shambhala|TTD|El Toro|Diamondback|Griffon|Valravn|Boulder Dash|Leviathan 

Coaster Count: 215

#27 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

My best moment should be the one that I've been to Walibi Holland together with some classmates. TBH, it were 7 girls together with me and another boy ;) I've had a great time, and even more with 1 girl, she has friendzoned me 2 months ago, but I can still say that I've had a great time with her that day. I will never forget it anymore, we had so much fun, me and her!

After that day we went to the city Utrecht to eat some nice food, and then I brought her home. It may sound strange that I still like it eventhough she's friendzoned me, but I must say that I've barely experienced such a great day!

-=Tk=-

Posted Image