• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Amnesiac

Amnesiac

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:28 AM

Just a heads up, there is a brand new book for roller coaster enthusiasts coming out soon: American Coasters by Thomas Cyrmes. The book consists of professional pictures of more than a hundred various roller coasters from 21 parks, including Cedar Point, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Kings Dominion and Six Flags Magic Mountain. I'm looking forward to checking it out and adding it to my collection!

#2 SkyArrow

SkyArrow

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

That sounds really cool but if it includes any info about Six Flags Great Adventure, I either don't want it or will rip out any pages that are about coasters at that park, and use a black permanent marker to black out any mentions of that park or any coasters at that park in other pages (I don't feel like explaining why, for fear that I might not be able to stop myself from ranting).

#3 Guest_321_*

Guest_321_*

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hopefully the book has some coasters from Six Flags Great America.

#4 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

^^ Okay then...

Looks cool, we've been missing a current roller coaster book. I'll be buying it.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#5 amagzi24

amagzi24

Time-lacking Peasant

• 439 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

That sounds really cool but if it includes any info about Six Flags Great Adventure, I either don't want it or will rip out any pages that are about coasters at that park, and use a black permanent marker to black out any mentions of that park or any coasters at that park in other pages (I don't feel like explaining why, for fear that I might not be able to stop myself from ranting).

Care to elaborate? ;) I wouldn't mind a rant :P

Edited by amagzi24, 12 March 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Fury325|MF|Maverick|Shambhala|TTD|El Toro|Diamondback|Griffon|Valravn|Boulder Dash|Leviathan 

Coaster Count: 215

#6 < NCcoaster >

< NCcoaster >

panaino

• 677 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

This guy gets it

#7 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Care to elaborate? ;) I wouldn't mind a rant :P

I'm guessing he's a die-hard CP fan.

#8 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

Or just anti-Six Flags. Not exactly the friendliest of parks.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#9 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

All I can think of is the fact that KingdaKa is mentioned everywhere for being tallest and fastest. Really gets me on my nerves seeing those same little facts everywhere.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image