• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

July 10th

Oh god where do I start... Well umm... I got a laptop a while ago. It's a dell :D. It works pretty well and I like it a lot. The only problem is it's huge as shit! It barely fits in my backpack! Wish I had a case... Hopefully I'll get one.

Well I went to the 4 H fair or county fair or whatever it is called for you. I rode a Crazy Mouse, 1000 Nacts, and a Zamperla Roller Skater thingy (I don't remember what it's called). They have this contest thing and there's usually a bunch of lego stuff and then like 1 or 2 knex roller coasters (from a set =/), but this year, there was only this sucky ferris wheel. FROM A SET. Oh and I ate some yummy food as usual ;).

And then on Saturday we went to New Jersey, you probably know that since I made a roller coaster there. The hotel was pretty good (and I had some decaf coffee :D) I got to see my cousin and the rest of my family. We went to the mall, I got a big ass cookie from starbucks (my sister doesn't know that ;)) and I actually kinda liked it because our mall is all dark and depressing and crowded and the one in New Jersey has like windows on the roof and stuff, and 2 floors. For dinner we had Olive Garden and as usual it was delicious. Then the second day we saw White House Down and it was really good! Later we swam in the swimming pool with my cousin and his sister and mine and it was really fun! For dinner that day we ate Boston Market. Now we only were there like 2 days (wish we could've stayed another day :'() and so I had to take pics of my roller coaster and take it down and rebuild it once I got home.

Edited by FrIeDeGgS, 25 July 2013 - 10:46 PM.

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#2 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

July 19th

Ok... I haven't updated in a while so I guess I'll do that... The reason is, well nothing really too interesting happens in my life as of right now. So I'm gonna redo the invert's lifthill, because I dont like it, its too big, its not very strong, and its kinda ugly, well I'll redo it after I finish my eurofighter of course :P. So I guess the invert will have terrain but I don't know, the prelift section does have a lot of headchoppers and very close connections and stuff though. Now on my eurofighter I have the overbank and corkscrew after the loop done, the corkscrew goes through the inclined loop and it looks really cool, I think it might be a bit sharp on the pullout though... You'll see once I finally upload pics of it if I'm not lazy. After that theres going to be a second eurofighter lift thing and then maybe a flying snake dive, a 0 g roll, and if I can, a barrel roll. Oh and by the way, do barrel rolls also need heartlining?

Oh yeah and I think I'm getting like over 75 dollars worth of extra parts from the knex website! :D

Edited by FrIeDeGgS, 25 July 2013 - 10:46 PM.

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter