#41 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

Must... ride, lol thats sad.

#42 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

Also, according to the GP, a new element has been introduced. It is called a top hat. A quote from the wiki:

Full Throttle is a launched roller coaster which has the world record for being the first launched roller coaster with a "top hat" element.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#43 Killerbunny

Killerbunny

Fear the bunny!

• 554 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

^I bet it also contains the worlds first loop.

While waiting in line for X-flight it heard someone say that roller coasters without loops suck. They then proclaimed that X-Flight was their favorite ride.

Edit: I have also heard many people worry that the train will fall off the track on Hades when it goes upside down.

Edited by Killerbunny, 27 April 2014 - 06:38 PM.

Posted Image

Thanks Spitfire!

Coaster Count: 73

1. Millenium Force 2. Montu 3. Top Thrill Dragster 4. Raging Bull 5. Maverick

#44 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

Every one in the area around worlds of fun says timberwolf, the old wooden coaster, that it is 200 hundred years old and 500 people died on it. It is 25 years old, only one girl died on it when she released her lap bar. People are also convinced that it falls apart when it runs. It doesn't, it is just rough. But it is in good shape.

(1)- Voyage (2)- X2 (3)- Steel Vengeance (4)- Twisted Colossus (5)- Storm Chaser [6]- Fury 325 (7)- Outlaw Run (8)- Maverick (9)- Magnum XL-200 (10)- Monster

Coaster Count: 174

Park Count: 25

#45 Mister Piglette

Mister Piglette

Entry Engineer

• 740 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

I think the GP is hilarious. Found this comment on Instagram...

Tbh you aren't very good at making cupcakes but that's ok I guess. You are one of my best guy friends and you are really nice, funny, cool. The Vortex is not yellow it's 100% orange so get your facts straight lol. We need to hang out soonnnn. Love youuu rate:bms

She was talking to someone else and, lookie here, someone doesnt even know the right name of Vortex at KI.
#notTHE

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pigs are better when green.

#46 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

*faceplam*

Citable sources tell us that it made an emergency stop on the lift hill.

Formally RK500

#47 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 02:11 PM

Giga bump! 

Cobra roll? Loop. Corkscrew? Loop. Every inversion is a loop. No, sorry, loop-de-loop. I don't expect the GP to know the proper names of inversions, but it's almost like they can't see the differences in them. I'll often have to ask people to draw it with their fingers so I know what part of the coaster they're talking about. Please, people. It's just "loop". Also, it kind of bugs me when people add "roller" to "coaster". I know coasters are things you set your drink down on so you don't ruin the table, but I hope it's obvious that a 200 foot tall dive machine named SheiKra is not something you put on your table and set your drink on. 

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master