six flags six flags magic mountain theme parks

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Me and my dad are going to sfmm this october for one day as a birthday trip. We will be goin on a monday or a friday and we have it pland out that we will do 1 or 2 loops around the park doing every coaster and at the end go around and do our favorite rides. Thos will be my first big theme park trip so we want to know if on a momday or friday in mid october if we should get flash passes and how long the lines will be. I'm in italy right now so I might not be able to respond as quick as I could as if I was how in seattle but for now I have wi-fi:D

#2 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:27 PM

Welcome Gvus. I'd try to help, but the Mountain isn't a park I'm very familiar with. But generally, Mondays would be better than Fridays. However, there is only one Monday in October that the park is open, while a Friday would also give you extra time thanks to Fear Fest.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#3 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

Thanks, we're probably going on a friday. And I'm going to put on here that I'm poting my first coaster on the forum ( I've built many before). All I'm going to say is that its a vv, it should come in about a week.

#4 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

I still need to know how long the lines will be and how much flash passes cost!!!

Edit: I now know that I'm going on october 18th!

Edited by Gvus, 14 August 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#5 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

#6 2015ASM

2015ASM

Front Seat or Nothing

• 650 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

The prices of flash passes can be found on the six flags website, there are also various different levels of flash passes at SFMM i believe but all of them will run you up to almost the cost of another ticket if not much more. I went on a consecutive Tuesday and Wednesday this year and i found the lines to vary from no wait for revolution, viper, colossus, and ninja to one or two hour wait times for Goliath, X2, and Tatsu. Just be prepared, especially on a Friday, to have long wait times for the park's best rides.

-AsM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Griffon - Apollo - Millennium - TTD - Nitro - Kingda Ka - Maverick - Alpengeist - Hulk - Fahrenheit

Nighthawk-Lithium-Archangel-Insomnia- Airborne

Current Project(s):
Requiem

#7 mitch

mitch

i hate hybrid coasters

• 113 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

I went there on new New Year's Eve and New Years the longest line was x2 and that was 30 min. The rest were about 10 min

Posted Image

#8 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Thanks guys! Were probably not getting flash passes but we are staying till midnight and ariving half an hour early.

#9 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

New question, we can get flash passes if we need them. How long will lines be on a froght fest friday? Do we need flash passes? Wich ones? HELP!!!!!

#10 Gvus

Gvus

Just ride

• 1595 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

I still have the same question that I asked in the last post, but most of you probably forgot about this thread. I still need advice, ANYTHING HELPS! SO...*Bump*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: six flags, six flags magic mountain, theme parks