Cancelling Droplet?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Which layout idea should I do?

Which layout idea should I do?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

It's... just ... amazing! :o It doesn't have too much speed loss surprisingly! Can't wait for another update! :)

Thanks! I'm surprised at that, too.

The shape is great!
Have fun with switching it back into Tubes^^

Thanks! Oh, don't you worry, I had loads of fun switching it back into tubes. (Which I am not going to show on camera yet because I have to do some things to it)

I think the shape,speed and height is perfect,have no complaints.

Thanks!

Guys, I have made the station. I might be adding on some gates, but for now, this is all I have.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Comment because it's raining right now.

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#42 Yannick

Yannick

Colossos Forever

• 614 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

That looks incredible amazing!!! I love it!!!

Edited by Sputnnik, 22 June 2014 - 03:19 PM.

Posted Image

Coaster Count: 84

Check out My new Eurofighter

1- Colossos 2- Tatsu 3- Formula Rossa 4- Kraken 5- BlueFire 6- Hulk 7- Dragon Challenge 8- X2 9- Scream(SFMM) 10- Krake

#43 Cobra Roller

Cobra Roller

I have all six Infinity Stones

• 728 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

Oh my freaking god that's beautiful.

#44 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

Woah.... I love it! So unique, I haven't seen anything like it. =)

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#45 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

That's so unusual and abstract... I love it! :P

#46 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:21 AM

That station is great.

Posted Image

#47 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for all of the positive comments, everyone! :) Now, I'd make a poll for this, but I don't know how to do that. Can someone tell me how to do that? (Yeah, close to three years on this site and I still don't know how to make a poll.) Anyway, for now, I'll just show all of the options. If someone tells me how to do a poll, then I'll edit this post.
So, I just can't decide of what I want to do from the immelmann. I have thought up of a few layout ideas, and I just can't decide on which one I want to choose. What do you guys think? If you want to, you can also suggest layout ideas. The reason I want to do a poll is to see which one would get the most votes, which would be the one I do. For all of these, the red represents the track and the blue represents the MCBR.
LAYOUT A
Posted Image
This was the original design, what I first had planned for this.
LAYOUT B
Posted Image
LAYOUT C
Posted Image
This would be sort of like a leaning hill into a downwards helix that's a good height above the ground into a curve into the MCBR.
Comment... if you want.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#48 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:13 PM

I like the first one, but whatever you choose will be built perfectly like you always do. :)

Signature not available 

#49 JayketheKid

JayketheKid

A.K.A J-Coasters

• 953 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

I like A but what I would do is a big airtime hill then a 180 degree turn to to the mcbr. That's always what I've wanted to see on a dive coaster. Hey come to think of it I did an airtime hill after the Immelmann on my dive coaster. Eh whatever your dive coaster is superior to mine. This looks great so far too and I am in love with that station

(1)- Voyage (2)- X2 (3)- Steel Vengeance (4)- Twisted Colossus (5)- Storm Chaser [6]- Fury 325 (7)- Outlaw Run (8)- Maverick (9)- Magnum XL-200 (10)- Monster

Coaster Count: 174

Park Count: 25

#50 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

To make a poll, go right above the first post, and click "thread tools"
From there, you should see "add poll to this thread" :)

I voted B. ;)

Edited by -=Zach=-, 26 June 2014 - 09:59 AM.

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#51 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

Option B is the most appealing.

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#52 Cobra Roller

Cobra Roller

I have all six Infinity Stones

• 728 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:48 AM

Option B cause it's not too crazy yet it's not too boring. It feels appropriate for a dive coaster.

#53 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

B for me! :P

#54 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for all the comments, guys, and thank you TheZachMan28 for showing me how to do that.
I've run into a bit of a problem. I don't have enough money for the pieces I need. (red rods of course) Also, option B isn't working out. There's too much speed loss. My only option would be to do a small drop down into the MCBR, but that's kind of boring and would look weird. And even if I did manage to get it to the MCBR, there's no room for the second immelmann. If I make the MCBR go in another direction, there won't be room for stuff that would come later on. I also don't have the energy to keep working on this, nor do I have the patience, or the desire to do so. I've been getting easily stressed out lately, and when I did a test run and the track fell off of the temporary supports, I gave up. As for pictures of what I've made since last time, I'm not going to show them because I don't like how the coaster looks, my room is really messy, and I just don't have the energy to clean my room. I just don't think this coaster has any directions to go on that don't result in something impossible. If I take this down, I probably won't be jumping to the next ride because I won't have the energy to.

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#55 REXENK

REXENK

Learner of the tubes

• 216 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

Ahh darn, if you do end up taking it down, keep the station because it is really Awsome! It's a bummer though, this would have been great!

Posted Image

Thanks ~steelspectrum~!

#56 Mister Piglette

Mister Piglette

Entry Engineer

• 740 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Aw man :(

If you want to PM me about your stress lately, I can help, or we all can help.
Sorry you have been feeling that way, I understand. I hope the break won't be too long :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pigs are better when green.