1345431342314 chair chairswing lambchopz swing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

Well, I'm back into building for the short time I have between graduation and moving in to college in mid-late August. I haven't been completely inactive from building since I last completed a ride (whenever that was.....). I built an automated chairswing modeled after another version I saw on here many months ago (probably years by now). Anyway, here's a few photos of the completed project and the link to the entry into the ride database with a lot more photos of the "inner workings". I won't be very active over the next few days probably as I am taking my last final for Calc AB tomorrow morning with graduation rehearsals on Thursday and Friday before I officially have three whole months to build until my heart is contempt. Hope ya' like it!

Database link:
Chairswing - SSCoasters Rides Database

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#2 REXENK

REXENK

Learner of the tubes

• 216 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

Sweet! I can't wait for June sixteenth!!

Posted Image

Thanks ~steelspectrum~!

#3 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

Nice! Where's the swings? :o

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#4 Terry Hughes

Terry Hughes

Knex Coaster Noob

• 147 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

Add decking and it reminds me of the roulette wheel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 5: Gatekeeper | Millennium Force | Magnum XL-200 | Excalibur | High Roller

WIP: Spongebob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge - VV recreation

#5 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

I made my Wellenflug way to complicated several years ago. I made a much simpler design for if I would ever try to reattempt building a Wellenflug, and that design is exactly the same as the Wellenflug you built. I never had the time to reattempt building one, so I am glad that you are doing it.

Posted Image

#6 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

Looks great man. Fantastic job!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1345431342314, chair, chairswing, lambchopz, swing