Halloween contest 2015

halloween contest spaghetti looper sexy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:04 PM

Hello all! I am building a coaster for the Halloween contest. I already have the station done, as well as the switch track. It will be a simple layout. It only has one loop as well as some overbanks and some airtime. Here are the pics. I hope you enjoy!

Attached File  IMG_0044.JPG   136.54KB   4 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0043.JPG   182.44KB   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0042.JPG   219.88KB   1 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0046.JPG   238.55KB   1 downloads

I would like you to know that there will be better pics in the next update. Comment!

EDIT: I would like you to know that the base is not finished.

Edited by Spaghetti, 10 October 2015 - 02:05 PM.

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok

#2 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:12 PM

The station looks good! Sounds like a relatively short layout so hopefully there is some cool theming to make up for it.

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#3 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

Sounds like a pretty classic design you're going for which is nice. I like your style of station as well. Looks like the sort of thing I would build.

Edit: Haha. That last tag though.

Edited by CW5X, 10 October 2015 - 04:13 PM.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#4 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

The station looks good! Sounds like a relatively short layout so hopefully there is some cool theming to make up for it.

Yes, I like the station too. The coaster has been dismantled, and I will not be put in the halloween contest. Also, I SUCK at theming.

Sounds like a pretty classic design you're going for which is nice. I like your style of station as well. Looks like the sort of thing I would build.

Edit: Haha. That last tag though.

Thank you! The last tag, I put in for some reason unknown.

Thank you all for the comments! Even though I have some crappy news. I finished the coaster pretty quickly, having a short layout, and took it down after two days of standing. I procrastinated to take pics, and karma bit me in the butt. I just finished dismantling and sorting when a weird instinct comes to me. I forgot to take pics. Well, that sucks. Sorry if you don't believe me, but it is true. At least it was a good first, and a good improvement for the future. I'm sorry for no pics.

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok