Destruction - Eurofighter

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 WSWAoasters

WSWAoasters

• 198 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:36 PM

I don't think you'd have to much speed to do anything to outlandish anyway. Besides, this is cool little ride so why overcomplicate it? I think I almost want to have a go at a eurofighter again after Minotaur. The last (and only) one I've built was 2012.

That's true. I would love to see a new Eurofighter from you! I know you would absolutely nail it! 

Nice ride! Always an accomplishment to complete the ride and something to be proud of!

Thanks!

The station roof curves downwards? Yay. I like the lengthy pre-lift section. I can already tell that the 2nd and third inversions will make for some pretty dope shots for a video. 

The roof in the back does, the curve on the front corner wasn't supposed to be there. In fact, it's a good thing you said something because I started filming and then saw your comment and realized I still had to fix it. So thank you for catching that! I certainly hope that the shots I got won't disappoint. As I'm sure most of you can tell, I'm not very good at filming or editing videos.

I love what you did with the two inversions! Reminds me of maverick and something else I can't remember :P . And I cant wait for the final video! And do you need a song?

Thanks! I too thought the same thing! As for the song, I'm good, thanks! In fact, I am pretty much done with the video. I will have it uploaded by tonight probably. As well as the first update for my next one that I started last night.

#22 WSWAoasters

WSWAoasters

• 198 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:49 AM

Ta da! It's finally done! I am going to apologize in advance for any editing mistakes (mainly in the beginning) that you may notice. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy:

Edited by WSWAoasters, 24 June 2016 - 11:51 AM.

#23 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:35 AM

I see you've added some cool head choppers with other pieces of track which is pretty cool. Nice video as well. It shows off the ride really well.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#24 REXENK

REXENK

Learner of the tubes

• 216 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

Man, using useless pieces of track is genius; I love the idea! That is the kind of thing that takes kK'nex coaster building to the next level. I always love a coaster that pushes the limits of what been done before. I think it's great that you took your creation beyond just the coaster.Beautiful coaster. Beautiful video. Beautiful work of art. I loved it man

Edited by REXENK, 11 July 2016 - 10:09 PM.

Posted Image

Thanks ~steelspectrum~!

#25 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:12 AM

Very nice coaster! Really liked it and the video :)