• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 OddlyCreative

OddlyCreative

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:33 PM

Wow, looking absolutely incredible!!! Happy that big projects like these are still getting built. Also, have not been active for a while, wondering where I can get/make these new ball bearing trains.

• SCM likes this

#22 JohnnyR24

JohnnyR24

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:29 AM

Also, have not been active for a while, wondering where I can get/make these new ball bearing trains.

So far I'm the only one who has made them and have sent some to various people on the site with them covering the cost of materials and shipping. 

In just a little while, once I tweak the design and make it a bit simpler, I'll thinking of uploading the design to etsy (or some other online platform) and make some videos on how to assemble them so more people can try them out.

• kgriffith29 likes this

#23 JohnnyR24

JohnnyR24

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:31 AM

Also, how's progress coming? Unfortunately where I'm at (U.S.) it's started to get quite cold and rainy, which would be a real bummer to be outside in, oof! 

Great job so far! 

#24 megabuster9000

megabuster9000

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:23 AM

How did you go about building those supports? Im thinking about building a coster on this scale soon an i really like how they angle out at the base?

#25 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:07 AM

building a coaster on this scale looks super long, like time wise to build lol. i would love the space to build large scale coasters but ive only got like a 10 foot long room with a space of about 10feet by 4-5 feet to build in. no yard either :/

#26 Steelwheels33

Steelwheels33

Construction Foreman

• 112 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:56 PM

Please be mindful of bumping threads guys. There has been no update since Nov 2019. Is this project canceled or still going Johnny?

#27 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:42 PM

would be nice to see if its still going, this would have been incredible!!!