goodbye leaving

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#61 PlanetSaturn56

PlanetSaturn56

Rockin' your world.

• 2391 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:29 AM

^your leaving to????:sdd that sucks, i really love wreckless BTW!!!

see ya later

-ET93:king

Having fun at other people's expense

#62 knex-man

knex-man

Dutch Details employee

• 573 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:38 AM

Oh no, there are a lot of good members leaving....
I hope I can stay here for at least 2 years.

#63 coasterguy

coasterguy

Wolfpack Cyclone

• 1061 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:37 AM

you guys say you're leaving, but it's not that easy

i started this thread like a year and a half ago and look at me. i dont really build, although i almost did were it not for family visiting over winter break, but i do hang around. when i'm on the interent it's too hard not to say "gee, i wonder whats goin down on sscoasters?"

Custom Models: Anaconda Clarion Cliff Hanger Double Looper Fury Maelstrom Metamorphose Mustang Shuttle Looper Rush Vortex
Recreations: Corkscrew@KBF Hypersonic XLC@PKD King Cobra@PKI Magnum XL200@CP Mr. Freeze@SFOT

The way some people find fault, you'd think there was some kind of reward.

#64 imakecoasters

imakecoasters

2X "Most Entertaining"

• 3797 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:11 PM

I won't leave, even though I haven't been building much lately. I actually came here not being smart at all. I didn't know anything about anything, besides star wars and LOST.

Then I came here and learned all about physics ect... I doubt I will "just leave".

I have been super busy lately. I'm not getting a life though. It's more like being super obsessed with tons of stuff.

-IMC-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#65 CoasterBuilder

CoasterBuilder

Aminspec Employee

• 659 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:33 PM

Well, I guess everyone has to leave sometime... Gonna miss you TD:(, and thanks again for the TONS of advice you have given me...

To be honest with you guys, I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be around. I no longer have much room for any coasters cuz. I might just be a member who just posts. Though I have been working on a new, non-coaster project that I might announce soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My SSC Gallery

Thunderstruck Video

Currently Working On: Calypso

#66 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:09 PM

^As long as you stay around. I need someone around here who knows how great SFGAm is...

-Rct2123

Posted Image

#67 TwistedDreams

TwistedDreams

*Redunk*

• 3123 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:05 PM

(All of the above): haha, man do I cause havoc. everybody is leaving! lol.

you guys say you're leaving, but it's not that easy

i started this thread like a year and a half ago and look at me. i dont really build, although i almost did were it not for family visiting over winter break, but i do hang around. when i'm on the interent it's too hard not to say "gee, i wonder whats goin down on sscoasters?"

Yeah I still like to watch the site. And I know I always will, but the making coasters and all that just isn't what it used to be...
ugh...
-TD

#68 imakecoasters

imakecoasters

2X "Most Entertaining"

• 3797 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:41 PM

Timefor me to take a BREAK. No i'm not leaving, but I won't be on much for awhile. I'm gonna be very busy until... Hmm... April.

I just have lots to do, and I can't find time for K'nex anymore. I have way too many hobbies these days. And my most important is, sadly, Zelda glitches. I have tons of fun, and it's also healthy. You REALLY have to use your brain, and it takes alot of cordination getting it perfectly lined up.

I'm going to the Cayman Islands Thursday (OMG YES)!! Man, for 2 months I've litterally done the EXACT same thing. School, Zelda, K'nex, Zelda, bed. And i've been getting so bored. I need to go somewhere...

Talk to you guys later! I won't be on much for awile. Hopefully i'll come back and this place will be better!

Oh, and BGT, don't let this interfere with Boral Backwoods in the competition. The reason I don't build much anymore is 'cause I don't have enough. I'm tired of what I have. I need more pieces to build.

-IMC-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#69 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

^Why would it hurt your chances? Don't we vote?...

Anyway, you are a very strange person IMC. You act like k'nex are taking away from your life. They arn't for me. They just help me when I feel stressed about about something. Whatever though, if you feel you have to get away from them to help your social life, you do that because all they do is improve mine...

-Rct2123:cool:

Posted Image

#70 imakecoasters

imakecoasters

2X "Most Entertaining"

• 3797 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:09 PM

I ave too much to do in one day. I'm very busy. I'm sneaking on the computer right now.

I'm just not motivated, and my brother forces me to build, and when I do he just critisizes me. Yes, he WAS knexthedots awhile back when noone belived me, not even the staff. That made me so mad.

I dunno, I just don't have time to come here everyday and post pictures everyday. Man, do I need a vacation... I'm tired of homeschool.

-IMC-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#71 PlanetSaturn56

PlanetSaturn56

Rockin' your world.

• 2391 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:06 PM

ok, first off, why is your brother forcing u to build??? can u not tell him no??? seriously, your getting a vacation, we all know your going to the Caman islands on Thursday. Why do u HAVE to come here everyday and post pics everyday??? u sound like this site is chaining u up and FORCING you to post pics and making demands that make u hate k'nex. well the site is not like that. there is no law on the site that makes you post pics everyday. FYI your posts can be misleading.

-ET93:king

Having fun at other people's expense

#72 coastergeekrtc

coastergeekrtc

A God Among Users

• 2653 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:51 PM

Agreed...you seem to post whatever is on your mind, almost like you go through the day and then tell us all about it cuz we are the only ones you can talk to.

*Insert signature here*

#73 imakecoasters

imakecoasters

2X "Most Entertaining"

• 3797 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

I'm right brained, you guys are left brained. That's all I gotta say baby.

^^ Stacy's pita chips.

-IMC-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#74 Ace o Spades

Ace o Spades

Lead Engineer

• 2885 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:57 PM

I don't mean to bag on you IMC, but you really need a life. If spending hours messing with Zelda glitches is your idea of healthy...You really should play a sport or somehting.

#75 imakecoasters

imakecoasters

2X "Most Entertaining"

• 3797 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:00 PM

^ I unicycle alot. But guess what?! There's 2 feet of bad powdery snow here and my friend is gone on a trip!

The only time I have fun during the day is when I play Zelda. The feeling of finding a good glitch is just incredible. It makes me smile and feel like I won the lottery.

I'm in a happy modd right now.

-MIA-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#76 Ace o Spades

Ace o Spades

Lead Engineer

• 2885 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:04 PM

Spend your time the way you want to. I could care less, this is the internet ;)

#77 imakecoasters

imakecoasters

2X "Most Entertaining"

• 3797 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:07 PM

^ Lol... I actually do alot of chores in the morning. I know I have no life. But I will when I'm in the... caymans. I love plane rides. I've probably been on 50 different planes.

-MIA-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#78 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:57 AM

IMC, you just got OWNED by a N00B! I have more respect for Eternalove now cause of that.

And, its not that were left brained, its that we use both sides! How do you like them apples?

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan
Coaster Count: 312

Character - What you do when nobody is watching.
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter

#79 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:08 PM

^I love apples!...lol...Definetly Eternalove's rep went up just because of that post...

IMC, you can still play sports in snow. If you say you are the king of cold or whatver, you should be able to take the 30* temperature. You seem to brag about you being able to take it, so why don't you?

Oh yeah, and what the hell does stacy's pita chips mean?...

-Rct2123:cool:

Posted Image

#80 TwistedDreams

TwistedDreams

*Redunk*

• 3123 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:20 PM

hmmm. can somebody... anybody see why I left? this thread pretty much explains it all.............
-TD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: goodbye, leaving