port aventura school trip

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VV Khan

VV Khan

HI!

• 1673 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

On the third day of my school trip to Barcelona I woke up almost pooing myself with excitement. Today was the day we would finally get to go to Port Aventura! We woke up, got breakfast and headed to the coach by 5 to 9. We suffered the agony of the long coach trip but we got there safe and sound to go in. Our guide quickly jumped out of the coach to get the first tickets and we soon followed after him waiting for 10 minutes of pain whilst he purchased the tickets. We walked in and stopped just outside the big lake on the stairs and he told us a few things that no one listened to and by no time me and my friend had sprinted all the way to Furius Baco, only to find out we still had 30 minutes of queueing even though it was 10:05am. After the agonising wait we were strapped in and were the first 2 kids from our school to ride. The train was slowly taken into a little "Movie area" and we watched 30 seconds of what we liked to call "random shit" A strange man got killed and then blood started rising on the screen up in front of us. We were both saying WTF in our heads, then suddenly it launched us into a very bumpy, turny and extremely fast ride. After all the twists and turns it went through a very relaxing heartline roll and then a turn tp the station. A bit over-rated but was still fun. 7.5/10 Rode 1 time.

Dragon Khan x3

Amazingly smooth and heavenly. Nothing more to say, best ride ever! 10/10

Stampida x3

This/these coaster/s were great fun and had only a 5-minute queue which was obviously well worth it. Me and my friend (same from Furius) sprinted over to Stampida and were quickly placed on the red track, ready to go. The lift hill was quite tall and the pre-drop was great. There are loads of head-choppers and is very bumpy and fun. It gave loads of airtime and was overall a fun coaster. We ended up riding this 3 times, blue - 2 and red - 1. 9.5/10

Hurukan Condor x2

Well, what can I say? Much like Dragon Khan, this also deserves a 10/10. At 100 metres high and a straight down drop, theres not much else to say. 10/10

An all-round great fun trip. A highly recommended theme park.

+-+ VV Khan +-+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Rollerdude!^

[acexxaced] 8:03 pm: why couldnt suzy tide a bike?
[acexxaced] 8:03 pm: *ride
[VV Khan] 8:03 pm: dunno
[RollerBoaster] 8:03 pm: She broke her leg
[acexxaced] 8:03 pm: because she had no legs
[Jplaz] 8:03 pm: shes a woman

Jplaz = Win.

All the cool kids have cancer.

#2 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:42 PM

I'll be near the park in one month, so I'll be sure to drop by.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#3 Jplaz

Jplaz

Metaphysical Prophet

• 2776 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

I wont be anywhere close to it for years...But it sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Posted Image

#4 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

Why didn't you ride Fruius Baco? I want to ride that ride so bad. Sounds like you had a nice time though.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#5 Jplaz

Jplaz

Metaphysical Prophet

• 2776 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

^ He did. He just called it Furius Banco. It's actually the 8th fastest coaster.

Posted Image

#6 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:36 PM

^ohh woops didnt see that. Arggghhhh I wish theyd make something like that over here in the US.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#7 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

its a dang good place eh?
what about El Diablo's Mine?

lol Furius Baco's Movie is nuts, innit?
i mean the over sized wrench, the odd monkey on a wire,
lol..
Dragon Khan is awsome,
and Stampida, was painful :|

I was brickin' it when it came to Hurrakan Condor I have (used to now) Have vertigo,
and i went up it on "car 5" which has litterally a thin bar inbetween your legs to sit on,
i was like O.O up the top,
lovely view though..

#8 VV Khan

VV Khan

HI!

• 1673 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:39 PM

We didn't go on the Mine Train because..well to be honest it looked boring and in some places unsafe. Lol, we knew nothing would happen its just we couldn't be bothered queueing the 30 minutes for a boring ride. Stampida - Dam f-ing right that was painful. So bumpy but it was jokes anyway and that movie for Furius is seriously messed up.

+-+ VV Khan +-+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Rollerdude!^

[acexxaced] 8:03 pm: why couldnt suzy tide a bike?
[acexxaced] 8:03 pm: *ride
[VV Khan] 8:03 pm: dunno
[RollerBoaster] 8:03 pm: She broke her leg
[acexxaced] 8:03 pm: because she had no legs
[Jplaz] 8:03 pm: shes a woman

Jplaz = Win.

All the cool kids have cancer.

#9 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

lol,
the mine train coaster was good, theres like 2 or more lifts,
you need to update your coaster list?
lol
and the horror house like intro (i was there on "the day of the dead" (halloween)
for El Diablo's was awsome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: port aventura school trip