dumbass gay give up noob hyper idiot learn to spell. recreation sonic stupid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#41 ~G3n3rOo2256~

~G3n3rOo2256~

the knex kid

• 1263 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

how bout i start out with 15 feet. then see how it looks from there?

Posted Image
^^^Thanks Spitfire!^^^
[SS Inverted Launched] Triton:http://www.sscoaster...d-launch-10703/

#42 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:57 PM

^^^You asked that twice, and from that respect, you can probably attest to the fact that we're not going to answer that. Now do you know why we're all so damn annoyed with you? At least build some more less-intense things before you do this and maybe we'll take you more seriously.

But whatever. If you really think you're a big enough Hotshot to pull this off, go ahead, but you're on your own for this. Don't turn to us for sympathy if this turns into an EPIC FAILURE, which it will.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success:
SL1M: You Don't Mess Around With It.

#43 ~G3n3rOo2256~

~G3n3rOo2256~

the knex kid

• 1263 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

i will work on it by meyself and give you a update when it is finished

Posted Image
^^^Thanks Spitfire!^^^

#44 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

Honestly man, I supported your last coaster and I am only saying this to help you.

You should really not even go more than 7 feet. With your shaping skills and experience, even a seven footer would probably look like complete shit. Just cool it with those big dreams and focus on whats real. Prove yourself to be able to make a Top Model and then maybe some will believe you could pull this off.

VWe have been doubted. We didn't like it, we are trying to get him out of this situation before he makes a complete idiot out of himself. We will be the ones saying "I told you so."

Hahaha and now he is looking at AirDog like he runs the place. Whatever man. This is a waste of time.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#45 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

Go for it, Im serious 15 you guys will probably think it will look good at 15 feet if he made it then showed you guys.Stop doubting him its not like you've ever been doubted in the past. I forgot is this site for helper builders build things or tell them they cant do something then laugh at there failure. Really stop encourage him and we might actually get a good coaster. This is a serious post go for it.

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#46 ~G3n3rOo2256~

~G3n3rOo2256~

the knex kid

• 1263 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

^thanks. if you help me i will be good if u dont it will be crap

Posted Image
^^^Thanks Spitfire!^^^

#47 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:06 PM

Airdog: Well, he hasn't really proven himself yet. Remember Ilovemyknex insisting that he can build a 70-foot-tall TTD (Actually, I don't remember if you were involved in that, but still)? Same thing, really. It's not whether he's new or has little building skill, it's when someone claims to do some exorbitant design with all these features and ultimately hasn't shown much--if anything--beforehand. When this happens, 99% of the time the builder fails or is talked out of doing it by the more experienced builders. I'd rather see some intermediate or early-Advanced coasters get finished than some monstrosity that never gets completed. Besides, where would you store the completed thing if it's 43 feet tall?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success:

#48 coastergeekrtc

coastergeekrtc

A God Among Users

• 2653 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

Right, because Airdog will be able to help you make a great coaster. No one will be able to help you if you don't drop your attitude.

*Insert signature here*

#49 coastermaniac

coastermaniac

Lead Engineer

• 1862 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

^thanks. if you help me i will be good if u dont it will be crap

I had a good laugh out of this.

Seriously man...I...I can't find the words to tell you how stubborn you are.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1|Tatsu 2|KK 3|Montu 4|Medusa 5|Kumba 6|Nitro 7|Goliath 8|Goliath 9|DD:F 10|Excalibur

#50 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

~G3n3rOo2256~,

If you don't learn how to spell and review your posts for spelling and punctuation mistakes I am going to start giving you infractions. It's ridiculous, it takes two seconds to read over your post and add a period at the end of a sentence...

-Rct2123:cool:

Posted Image

#51 Loop De Loop

Loop De Loop

Entry Engineer

• 849 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:32 AM

Wow ok I think this is to crazy. Know offense but I have more experiance then you and my 13 foor TTD was a pice of Shit! So recreat hypersonic XLC abuot 5 feet tall. And to give you and idea about how tall that is yu know when your on the express way and go under a bridge and it gives about a 14 foot clearnce. Take that X4 and thats one hell of a height for knex. You dont have enough track or pices

Posted Image

^^^^Thanks Airdog^^^^

TOP TEN
Top Thrill Dragster
Incredibul Hulk
Mellenium force
Maverick
Mantis
Maginum XL200
Flight Deck
Wicked Twister
Raptor
Beast

#52 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:05 PM

Has anyone noticed the tags? Basically describes him.

#53 metallicais1337

metallicais1337

Guitar Hero Addict

• 1357 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

^LOL!!!

lets wait until pics before we-- *checks PM's* ok, this sucks
lol.

http://www.youtube.com/metallicais1337
^My YouTube Channel (FL Studio songs, Custom Guitar Hero charts)^

#54 Loop De Loop

Loop De Loop

Entry Engineer

• 849 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

^^Wow I don't know who your insulting but this should be a fun website. Can't wait for pictures...

Posted Image

^^^^Thanks Airdog^^^^

TOP TEN
Top Thrill Dragster
Incredibul Hulk
Mellenium force
Maverick
Mantis
Maginum XL200
Flight Deck
Wicked Twister
Raptor
Beast

#55 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

Wow ok I think this is to crazy. Know offense but I have more experiance then you and my 13 foor TTD was a pice of Shit! So recreat hypersonic XLC abuot 5 feet tall. And to give you and idea about how tall that is yu know when your on the express way and go under a bridge and it gives about a 14 foot clearnce. Take that X4 and thats one hell of a height for knex. You dont have enough track or pices

Wow ok I think this is too crazy. No offense but I have more experience then than you and my 13 foot TTD was a piece of Shit! So recreate hypersonic XLC about 5 feet tall. And to give you and idea about how tall that is you know when your on the express way and go under a bridge and it gives about a 14 foot clearance. Take that X4 and thats one hell of a height for knex. You dont have enough track or pieces

First of all what the hell are you talking about? Second learn how to read over your posts! I am sick of this!...

Let it be known that anyone not reviewing their posts when there are clear spelling errors like "yu, ofense, exspress, brdge" will be given an infraction. A few errors are okay, but if it is clear you just don't care how it looks I will personally issue an infraction...

-Rct2123:cool:

Posted Image

#56 ~G3n3rOo2256~

~G3n3rOo2256~

the knex kid

• 1263 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

close this. No UPDATES IN THIS THREAD

Posted Image
^^^Thanks Spitfire!^^^

#57 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

Wow, okay, I think this is too crazy. No offense, but I have more experience than you and my 13 foot TTD was a piece of Shit! So, recreate Hypersonic XLC about 5 feet tall. And to give you an idea about how tall that is, you know when you're on the expressway and go under a bridge and it gives about a 14 foot clearance. Take that X4, and that's one hell of a height for knex. You don't have enough track or pieces.

Ouch. I noticed a LOT of spelling and grammar mistakes in that post, and quite honestly, YOU don't have any right to talk about other people doing that stuff.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success:

#58 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

close this. No UPDATES IN THIS THREAD

How about this thread AND his account? I think he's here just to spam the hell out of the internet.

#59 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

Full honesty, posting something of this magnetude and not posting any updates about it is just a wanting of attention, coaster built or not. If pics and updates are posted, like CC10 and Gump did, and there's something to back up information, then it's different. I'd rather see a great model fail than a piece of shit model succeed.

I think that we all should shut up and leave the thread alone. Let him attempt this attention-grabber on his own.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#60 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:09 PM

How about this thread AND his account? I think he's here just to spam the hell out of the internet.

This thread, his account, and all the other threads he's started that still haven't been locked. I'm at my limit with that kid. (~G3n3rOo2256~)

Edit for PKI: I don't think he was even going to do this in the first place. If anything, this was just a fruitless attempt for him to get sympathy from us because he has less than .000000001% of the building skill everyone else here has.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success: