corkscrew

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

I will rate the rides when the entire report is done.

So my first trip to Cedar Point started at an Oh-So-Fun 6AM Tuesday morning. We got on the road around 6:30. Expect this drive to be one of the longest, most boring drives we’ve ever taken I was very surprised with how fast the first 4.5 hours went. With an impressive one stop trip we arrived at Cedar Point around 3 PM. About an hour before we expected. Since the Breakers is in the middle of the park basically we had to take a long road right around the park before getting to the hotel. This gave us a chance to check out the rides and how far they were apart. This drive is where I got most of my pictures. Since we weren’t going to the park this day, it was torture. From our room we could see the entire front of the park and the lake, Getting me pumped for what was coming the next day.

Day 1

We got to the gates around 9:30 because my mom was tired of me saying “Can we go now?” After 15 minutes they let us in. We were then held for another 15 minutes until they let us run off. Since my mom has bad problems with her ankle my sister and I ran ahead. My sister picked one of the worst times to just walk and be quiet. I basically had to drag her to maverick. We got in line for front. My mom was just getting into line when they started letting people onto the ride. A row was left empty which delayed the ride till my mom go up to us. She rode second row as my sister and I picked up the first row in the second set of cars.

I gave myself two inches of space between me and my restraint not realizing it would go down immediately. So down the drop we went. Hitting the pullout my restraint smashed my legs, hurting a little. After being thrown into the first turn we are again tossed into a second. The only coaster that has a twister section like this that I have been on is El Toro. Then we get to the airtime hill. I didn’t get as much airtime as I expected but it was still great. The twisted horseshoe roll was fine. Nothing amazing in my opinion. The launch is one of the best parts of the ride. After that, we go down passed the water cannons, through the stengel dives, and over the airtime hill. I think that was the better half of the ride.

So after the first ride on Maverick we decided to go right back on, only waiting 2 minutes for back this time. I don’t think it matters where you sit, but I like front just for the fact that you’re in the front.

Overall, El Toro still beats Maverick. Part of it may be due to the fact that El Toro has always been my favorite, but again, it’s not only that.

Next we made our way to Millennium Force. The walk was much more then I expect, so by the time we got to Millennium force, I had a bad cramp. As soon as we got there we threw our stuff into a locker, and got in line (Not really). We walked right up to second row and waited two trains.

Going up the lift it kind of feels like Superman Ride of Steel at SFNE. It’s right next to the water just like Superman is. When you reach the crest it is amazing. One of the best views in the park. The drop is the best part. I was a bit disappointed to be honest. I was expecting a lot more from the ride.
We hopped right back on anyway, this time back. It wasn’t much different. Didn’t get much more airtime at all.

After getting off Millennium Force we realized it was nearly 11. Since we got those rides over with already we knew we wouldn’t have to wait in nearly any lines for the rest of the day. At 11 we got in line for Mantis. I was expecting it to be very painful but it turned out to be a nice, smooth ride. Standing up felt funny but it was cool. Overall I actually really liked Mantis.

After Mantis we went to Iron Dragon. We went back and it was bumpy. That’s it…bumpy. But it was unique. It gave us a good view of Top Thrill Dragster’s line. Seeing that it had almost NO line, we went to that next.

When we got to Top Thrill Dragster, we walked right into the station. After waiting a decent amount of time for front, I got on with a guy I met in line. Since my sister wanted to go front with my mom, I moved up in line and waited with him. He was cool, so I didn’t mind. It cut a good 15 minutes off the wait time at least.

When you get on the ride I think the station music just makes the moment. As our train left the station, I was so pumped. Seeing the first train launch was awesome. Finally it was our turn. The breaks go down…4…hands up…3…I look at the guy next to me who is holding on for dear life…2…I start to drool…1…OH MY GOD!!!...GO!!

TOP THRILL DRAGSTER LAUNCH FTW!!! Already it is better than kingda ka. Flying up the tower, being able to move anywhere. Being skinny has its advantage when you have the restraint as far down as it will go but it barely touches you. Going down is sick. Through the roll, down the breaks, into the turn. So much better than Kingda ka. I don’t know what else to say.

After that we decided to go to the front of the park. We took the sky ride thingy to the front and went right to Raptor. The line was long for today but I was expecting it. That ended up being the longest line we waited in. We were waiting about 30 minutes. In the end it was totally worth it. By far the best invert I’ve been on. People say it’s overrated but I think it’s a great ride. It’s so smooth. The helix the end is awesome. Again, the best invert I’ve ever been on.

After Raptor I was forced to go on Demon Drop. Just a normal dropping ride. Nothing special to me.

Then we went on Maxair. It was a very fun ride. You go so high and spin, but you don’t get sick. But that wasn’t the case for my mom. She got sick and almost threw up, but she didn’t. She skipped the next ride which was Wicked Twister.

Wicked twister was really cool. We went in the second to last row. The launch was funny. I liked the sounds they make when it launches. But it was a very cool ride.

After this we decided to take a break from the park for a couple hours. We decided to come back later at night, around 6-6:30.

Day 1.5

We ended up going back to the park around 6:30 because my mom needed to get something done on the computer and the computer she needed was only usable between 6 and 9.

We decided to start with magnum. I don’t know how I forgot I in the morning. I just did. Anyway, we walk right on. We get on first car third row. I had my restraint loose until my sister decided to purposely smack it down on me. I wasn’t happy for another half our after that. Anyway, Magnum was OK. Not in my top 5 at the park. The little hills at the end were funny though.

Next we went to Gemini. In my opinion this is the most painful ride at Cedar point. It was fun, but very very painful. The fun part was trying to see how to make it less painful.

After that we went on Mean Streak. I was expecting the worst from this. I was very shocked when it turned out to be no where near as bumpy as Gemini. In my opinion it is a decent woodie. Not great but not as bad as other people have been saying.

After Mean Streak we went over to Cedar Creek Mine Ride. Nice little kids coaster. Nothing special though.

After hitting all the painful rides I decided that I wanted to go on a smooth ride. We hopped on Skyhawk. This was just as good as Maxair. It was awesome havin just the lap bar. The feeling was awesome. Since my mom has troubles with going on rides that go backwards, she wasn’t feeling great after that either.

So we decided to hit maverick for another ride now. This turned out to be my mom’s last ride of the night. It was just as good as it was before.

After Maverick it was about 8:15. I knew I wanted to get on Millennium Force before closing, so we started towards that. The walk was pretty cool because they had all the lights up. They were covering the trees and stuff. It was really cool.

We got to Millennium Force and saw that there was basically no line. I wasn’t settling for second row though. We waited for front. I was very disappointed that my mom decided not to go on though. We finally got on. It felt like it took forever. During this ride I was very mad at my sister though. I had told her about all the bugs which should be there(turned out no bugs hit us. I think it had to do with the time of year), but the entire ride she had her hands over her mouth and eyes. But yea, front of Millennium Force is a huge difference from even second row. By far my second favorite coaster there.

We got out of the park 10 minutes after closing. Me in a bad mood about my sister and happy about how much I liked Millennium Force though.

I only had to get on a few coasters to get on all of them. I fell asleep very early that night eager for the next day.

Day 2 Coming soon.

FF.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/IggFish123

Nothing turns a girl on more than telling them you are in a company on K'nex website 

#2 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm glad you ended up liking MF. I can't wait to hear your take on HP! ;)

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#3 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:11 PM

Day 2

We got to the beach entrance around 9:35. We decided we would start with going on Millennium Force front row quick.

The park opened at 10 for us once again and off the Millennium Force we went. I didn’t realize till we got to Millennium that the marina entrance was closer than the one we went through. We waited a bunch of trains until my mom and I got front. My sister took front with a single rider before us. My mom loved front. She said that it was almost better than Maverick. I did not agree saying that I loved front of Millennium Force but Maverick was still much ahead. After waiting for Millennium Force I really wanted to get to Maverick. We decided to not go on a second time, so instead we started to Maverick.

As we got to Maverick we noticed it wasn’t even totally down the stairs. We went on a total of 4 times till the park opened. After the park opened we started going to Top Thrill Dragster. My sister then saw Jr. Gemini and wanted to go on that for no good reason.

After the horrify ride on Jr. Gemini we went by Top Thrill. It had broken down so we went over to one of the coasters we hadn’t been on yet: Corkscrew. As we were getting on the ride we noticed Top Thrill had launched. Since my sister was a train ahead of us she got off and ran over to get a spot in line. I wasn’t expect anything special on corkscrew and it wasn’t. The airtime on the first hill after the drop was kind of funny though. We then got over to Top Thrill quickly and got in the spot my sister had saved. They were holding people out of the actually queue so they started letting people in.

A funny thing happened as we got let in. I was wearing a kingda ka shirt that day so as I went in the guy said “I’m gonna need you to turn your shirt inside out due to the profanity on the front.”

After that we walked right up to the station. We got in line for second row. After 2 or 3 trains we were on. Wasn’t as good as front because front is….front. This ended up being the last ride of Top Thrill.

After Top Thrill we decided to go get food. On the way we stopped at Wildcat. Much smoother then I expected. It was actually pretty fun.

After eating at Panda Express we stopped at Power Tower. We went on the drop side. I expected it to be better but it wasn’t great. It was funny because at the top my mom thought they would give a little warning before we dropped so she flipped out when we dropped.

We then made our way to the front of the park. This time we decided to walk. First we went on Blue Streak which was one of the other rides we didn’t get on the first day. Blue streak was much better than what I expected. The airtime made me laugh. We went another time. On the lift hill we saw Raptor was a walk on so guess what we did next.

We walked on Raptor twice. The thing annoying about Cedar Point is that they don’t let you continuously sit on rides. After walking around the entire queue twice we decided it wasn’t really worth doing it more times.

Next was Maxair for a second time. My mom didn’t want to get sick another time so she sat out. It was another fun ride.

We next went on Disaster Transport. I thought it was a cool little ride. Not a ride worth waiting for though. When we went through the helix a door at the bottom was open letting in a lot of light. I’m guessing the door wasn’t supposed to be opened.

Next was Wicked Twister. We walked on that. My mom went that time. We had the same seats as last time. Luckily my mom didn’t get sick this time.

We were heading out when my sister wanted to go on chaos. I was forced to go not knowing that my sister wouldn’t want to flip. After wasting our time on that we headed out for another break around 3:00.

Day 2.5

We went in right to Maverick. It was the longest line for maverick we had seen, going into the second twisty thingy. I forget what they’re called. That was about 45 minutes. Maybe less, I don’t totally remember. It was worth the wait.

We wanted to go on Skyhawk again so we went to that. That had broken down so we went to the little car thing next to it. I didn’t realize you actually controlled the car a little. That was pretty funny.

So while we were on that Skyhawk started going so we went over to that. We went on that twice.

After that we waisted a bunch of time going through the lights. It was cool because we got these glasses that made stars appear around any lights. We kept them. We then found out they also had ones that made hearts appear instead of stars.

We decided we would end the trip with a front ride of Millennium Force. So we got in line.

The line had been at it’s longest we had seen. There was about a half an hour till closing. By the time we reach the station I think 10 or 15 minutes had gone by. We were getting worried that we might not get on front because at 9 oclock they stop letting people in line. If the line for front is long, at the end of the night some people might get forced to go into another row when there aren’t enough other people left to fill up those rows. Anyways, we were becoming very nervous. We didn’t know if we would get on the front. We kept trying to see how many people were left. There were 2 more groups in front of us when the ride operator announced they would only be sending 5 or 6 more trains. We were so relieved. When we got on, that just made the ride 10 times better.

Everyone on that train was excited. It was a great way to end the trip. One of the last trains on our last night there.

We had to go to the shops to get shirts and a light up thing because when we waited for front it went passed closing so the shop with the light up stuff my Millennium Force closed. My sister was not a happy camper.

As we were walking to the shops a guy was screaming “YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD EAT AS MANY BUGS AS ME!” at his girlfriend. That made me laugh really hard.

I got a Maverick and Millennium Force shirt. After all that we left.

This is by far the second greatest amusement park I have been to in terms of rides and cleanliness. Second because it’s kind of hard to beat out Disney World. But Cedar Point has better coasters.

I think next time we go it will be very weird. We went at a time when everyone we talked to said this is the most empty they had ever seen the park. We’ll be spoiled. Haha.

So I fell asleep dreading the next day. But I was excited too. Six hour drive, but we get to stop at Hershey Park and meet up with Brennan (RCF919)!

Ride Ratings for Cedar Point

Maverick: 9.5/10
Millennium Force: 9/10
Top Thrill Dragster: 9/10
Raptor: 8.8/10
Mantis: 8/10
Mean Streak: 6.2/10
Gemini: 5/10
Blue Streak: 7/10
Wicked Twister: 7.5/10
Corkscrew: 5.8/10
Wildcat: 7/10
Cedar Creek Mine: 5.5/10
Jr. Gemini: 2.5/10
Disaster Transport: 4/10
Magnum: 5.9
Iron Dragon: 4/10
Maxair: 7.8
Skyhawk: 7.8
Demon Drop: 5/10
Chaos: 4/10
Witches Wheel: 6/10

Ride Count Overall

Maverick: 8
Millennium Force: 4
Top Thrill Dragster: 2
Raptor: 3
Mantis: 1
Mean Streak: 1
Gemini: 1
Blue Streak: 3
Wicked Twister: 2
Corkscrew: 1
Wildcat: 1
Cedar Creek Mine: 1
Jr. Gemini: 2
Disaster Transport: 1
Magnum: 1
Iron Dragon: 1
Maxair: 2
Skyhawk: 4
Demon Drop: 1
Chaos: 1
Witches Wheel: 1

Hershey Park trip report coming soon.

FF.png

Nothing turns a girl on more than telling them you are in a company on K'nex website 

#4 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

I'm disappointed that you didn't like Gemini and Magnum. In my opinion, those are two of the better rides in the park. At least you had fun and enjoyed three of the greatest coasters on the planet. I can't wait to read the Hersheypark report.

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan
Coaster Count: 312

Character - What you do when nobody is watching.
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter

#5 NitroDude319

NitroDude319

Compact or Nothing

• 1846 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

Yeah I don't like Magnum too tough either. I just didn't get any airtime, and it was kinda rough(Arrow). Can't wait to see your HP report.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 TripleHelix

TripleHelix

Do a barrel roll!

• 2241 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

I personally hate Gemini and dislike Magnum. They both had good floaty airtime, but at the bottom of those hills... *shudder*

But I feel about the same as CP's coasters as you do, igg, except for Raptor. It's overrated. ;)

(Although I'd rather go to Hershey or BGT. I like them better.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posted Image
Coaster Count: 79

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

THIS TEXT IS A LIE!

#7 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:07 AM

We left Cedar Point around 11AM for our 6 hour drive to Brennan’s house. What made this more fun was that we were finally able to get some scissors to open up my mom’s new GPS. I messed around with that for like, the first hour.

This drive ended up feeling a lot longer then the 9 hour drive. On the way to Brennan’s we stopped at Denny’s and at a rest Area. We made it there around 5:30.

We ate dinner there, played outside, and did a little work on lynx till we went to the Hershey Lodge. We were gonna stay there so we could get in an hour early, then sneak Brennan and his family in.

We woke up around 7:45. We had to get to the shuttle in front of the hotel early. We met Brennan and his family by the shuttle at 8:15. We snuck them on perfectly and got to the park. There was already a decent line to get in. We got in quickly and started up.

Hershey Park with Brennan

We got in and went right to Comet. We walk right on to back. I forgot how much fun Comet is. You get really decent airtime throughout the entire ride. That was a fun ride.

After Comet Brennan’s brother Sam wanted to go on the swings. We did that once.

Me and Brennan then went back to Comet for another ride. We walked on again in back.

As we left Comet we saw they had just opened Superduperlooper. Brennan and I got over to that quick enough to get on the first train second row. I love the loop on that coaster. It’s so funny. Then when your in the tunnel we were screaming as loud as we could. The echoes sound so funny. When we got off we were able to stay on and go on front. We did that then realized it was about 8:40. We headed over to the other side of the park entrance.

We were one of the first few there. We decided we would run right to Fahrenheit and go front of that, then go to Stormrunner and do front of that.

Down the chains went. Me and Brennan started running, jumping over bushes and sliding by groups of other people. I definitely overestimated how far Fahrenheit was from the Entrance. We got there fast enough to get second train front row.

Brennan had never been front so he was excited. We got on and started going up. The lift is so cool. After the lift is the awesome drop. Down the drop we go. Then the Norwegian loop. Not my favorite part of the ride but its unique. Next is the cobra roll. This thing look really cool going into it. Two corkscrews then into an overbank. I really like how quickly you go through the overbank. We hit the awesome airtime hill, then into the brakes. My favorite ride there but Brennan still likes Stormrunner over Fahrenheit.

Next we went to Stormrunner. We walked up to the station. Every row was empty except front. We waited for front. It was only about 3 trains till we were on. I had my restraint REALLY loose until the guy on the side noticed. He came over and pushed it down.

We left the station and were ready. The launch is still sweet even though I’m used to Top Thrill by now. Not very high up, buy you get decent airtime. Down then up into the Snake-whatever it’s called. The two rolls before going up through the weird bank thing then down the brakes.

After that we watched my sister and Brennan’s brother go before heading off to Great Bear. We walked into the station and immediately got on fifth row. Since Brennan is so fat he got the seat with two seatbelts. Haha. Last time I was on Great Bear I had a bad experience with the restraint but it’s all good now. Great bear is a decent invert. Not my favorite. The immelman is the best part though.

At the exit we met up with my mom. She said we would split up then meet at the Waterworks place where Brennan’s mom had been saving a spot. So Brennan, Sam, and I went off to Wildcat.

We got there and walked right onto back. I like Wildcat a lot but its still bumpy. Definitely a good woodie though.

Next we went to Wild Mouse. Me and Brennan sat front of the 2 row train, with Sam behind us. I love this ride for some reason. It’s just fun. The turns where it look like your gonna fly off the track. Then the little hills at the end.

We went to Lightning Racers next. We walked on second row of thunder. Definitely the best woodie in the Park. I love when each train seems to jump over the other. Overall a really fun ride. We ended up winning too! Haha.

After this it had only been a half an hour. We had 1 hour left. We had no idea what to do. We ended up going to where Brennan’s mom was an hour early. My sister an mom showed up 15 minutes after we got there. We all had run out of things to do. We had hit all the big rides we wanted to.

For a little while we just sat there doing nothing. We finally decide to go into the Waterworks place. It was really funny at first. The first thing we did was drop a huge bucket of water on a guy. It hit him so hard that it knocked his sunglasses off. Later Brennan got a little kid so hard the kid fell down. Then we tricked Sam into going under it. We got him badly. The whole thing about this place though is that the water is REALLY cold. So your always trying to avoid being hit.

After hanging out in there for a while we came out and had food. We then really had no idea what to do. We decided we would go back to the hotel and hang out in the pool and stuff, and if we wanted to come back later, we would. So we started out. We got a chance to take pictures and get some ice cream.

We left the park happy. We had all already gotten on everything we wanted. We expected crowds to be insane due to the fact that it was labor day weekend, but we got on everything very quickly.

We got back to the hotel around 3. We ended up playing in the pool for 3 and a half hours. At around 6 we decided that we wouldn’t be going back to the park. So we got food at a Sports Bar in the hotel. We all got 2 sets of 8 wicky sticks. That gave us something to do.

After we ate we decided it was time to head home. We had about 2 and a half hours to drive and my mom wanted to get home earlier than midnight.

We said goodbye after Brennan took some chocolate covered coffee beans out of a machine. I programmed the GPS and we left.

It was an awesome day. We had so much fun even when we weren’t in the park. I was happy we got to do stuff for so long.

Overall this was one of the best vacations we’ve ever had. I never thought I even get to go to Cedar Point. We ended up going to each park and getting on every ride easily. I had so much fun and I can’t think of anything else I would rather have done.

Ride Ratings For Hershey Park
Comet: 7/10
Swings: 3/10
Super Duper Looper: 7/10
Fahrenheit: 9.5/10
Stormrunner: 9.3/10
Great Bear: 8/10
Wildcat: 7/10
Wild Mouse: 6.7/10
Lightning Racers: 8/10

Ride Counts
Comet x2
Swings x2
Super Duper Looper x2
Fahrenheit x1
Stormrunner x1
Great Bear x1
Wildcat x1
Wild Mouse x1
Lightning Racers x1

Pictures Coming Soon

FF.png

#8 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

Well heres all the Cedar Point pictures. I didn't realize how many we got.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Here's the view we had from our room.
Posted Image
Posted Image
These are all from outside the park
Posted Image
Posted Image
Snoop!
Posted Image
Now First day
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
This was a long line for us! haha
Posted Image
Posted Image
EW its me
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The few pictures I got of Maverick
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lights
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
New Ride
Posted Image
More stuff
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Leaving
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hershey Park pics coming soon
Edit: HAHA i look like a total retard in the snoopy picture

FF.png

#9 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:20 PM

Hershey Park pictures. Don't have anywhere near as many as i did for CP.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Brennan and his brother Sam
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Dinner
Posted Image

FF.png

#10 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Which one is RCF? in the last pic.
And I thought fahrenheight (sp?) was launched...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#11 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:37 PM

Which one is RCF? in the last pic.
And I thought fahrenheight (sp?) was launched...

I'm in the middle. And Storm Runner is launched, Fahrenheit has a vertical lift. I may add my few pictures from Hershey soon. Nice TR too!

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

#12 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

Sorry for the double post, but here are some of my better pictures.

Boardwalk
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lightning Racers
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wild Mouse
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tidal Force and Roller Soaker
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fahrenheit
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Storm Runner
Posted Image

Posted Image

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

#13 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

How could you like Wildcat and LR better then Comet. Comet is crazy.

And why didn't you ride Sidewinder? There is no headbanging except on the backwards Cobra Roll.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#14 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:07 PM

He can like them better because they have insanely comfortable trains, intense layouts, great pacing, and buckets upon buckets of airtime. The Comet is fun, but it doesn't compare.

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan

#15 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:52 AM

^Yea there comfy, but Comet was better the LR and Wildcat Combined. I rode Wildcat in the rain so maybe that's why I didn't like it. But Comet was way better then LR.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#16 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, personally, Lightning Racer's is the best ride in that park from my prespective. Absolutely great layout, awesome interaction with the other train, and everything in between.

Comet is good but not nearly as diverse as Lightning Racer.

Check out my blog: Life Is A Roller Coaster

(Coaster count: 504)

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#17 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

^Exactly. I have nothing against the Comet. It just doesn't compare though.

But this is coming from the kid who basically tripled his coaster count this year, and claims that Apollo's Chariot has no airtime...

Posted Image

#18 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

92 new ones actually... ;)

I will stand by my word until I go on it and see otherwise that AC did not deliver me the airtime I epxected... I will probably be on it next year when I getting down to the Intimidator's.

Blitzen Cyber Chase Prowler Tuscarora Ra: God of Sun Jersey Thunder Phoenix La Bestia Ripsaw

#19 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

Chubs...he's talking about Lazor...lmao

Anyone else find all this funny?

Sounds like a great time RCF!

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#20 Chubs33

Chubs33

Roller Coaster Humanist

• 2842 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

Oh so now I look like the asshole... haha figures. I just saw Apollo's Chariot= no airtime and figured it was to me. Haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: corkscrew