2. round 2 elimination survivor

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 colintaylor

colintaylor

Construction Foreman

• 176 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:29 PM

can anyone please make a video tut on how to make a flying snake dive???
its like a barrelroll on top.....but i rolls halfway...then does half a flip....a pic of it is attached...thnx:)

#2 rsteele06711

rsteele06711

Go Bulls!

• 323 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

look at rollercoasterfanatic's noxious

Posted Image

RK500

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Spitfire!

#3 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

If you're incapable of looking at a picture and copying it, then you are probably incapable of building in general. Tutorials don't help at all, unless they're just a base, and then you build off of it.

#4 patrickcondon

patrickcondon

Construction Foreman

• 123 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Alrighty, asking someone to take time out of their day to not only make a tut, but a VIDEO, is not only really annoying but super disrespectful! It's like someone coming over and saying "Hey I suck at my job, can you do this stuff for me? Wait, you do it then I copy it and say I did it, that's better!" start building and we'll help you as you go.

#5 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Here are the two ways to do a Flying snake dive:
rollercoasterfanatic919 Noxious:
Posted Image

Ricbun Emperor:
Posted Image

Hope this helps a little!

#6 colintaylor

colintaylor

Construction Foreman

• 176 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

umm thank you guys very much especially j-boy......no need to f**** with me nd dont tell me im disrespecting you.....i just started firggen building so calm your a** down.....geez....thnks again tooo:)))

#7 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:56 PM

umm thank you guys very much especially j-boy......no need to f**** with me nd dont tell me im disrespecting you.....i just started firggen building so calm your a** down.....geez....thnks again tooo:)))

As we said before, the only way to learn how to build is to just do it. Do you mind using punctuation btw?

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 /\ero

/\ero

CP dodgeball 10-11

• 846 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

We said that you should listen to advice. And the advice given in almost all of the deadthreads you bumbed was to try to build one by yourself, but if you can't get it how you want then you can ask for advise by posting pictures in a thread you start. We are not here to upset you or make you angry, we are just trying to help you.

#9 colintaylor

colintaylor

Construction Foreman

• 176 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

okay well like i think i said, i tried to build one but it came out screwed up. So i tried it again and it looked NOTHING like the pic i put up here. So i didn't know what to do.

#10 mynci321

mynci321

100%

• 664 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 07:51 AM

As we've said before, show us pictures of your attempts, and we'll help you through it. Don't just ask for a tutorial and hope some one does all the work for you.

Posted Image

#11 patrickcondon

patrickcondon

Construction Foreman

• 123 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

thats cute... but really, calm down. All of us can and will help you if you ask us the right questions. Don't ask for tutorials, it's against the rules...

#12 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

You don't need to cuss either; excessive swearing violates the rules.

I think you could easily make a Flying Snake Dive by finding a Heartline Roll tutorial, build the first half of it (enough until it's twisted 180*), then look for a Cobra Roll/Loop tutorial and build the last part (the half loop section).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success:
SL1M: You Don't Mess Around With It.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2. round 2, elimination, survivor