Suicide

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#21 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:47 PM

I, thankfully, have never had any true suicide experience, besides it barely flickering on the back of my mind in 8th grade. I've got to say that I am very sad to hear your stories, and hope that I never have any of my own.

#22 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:23 PM

Not exactly directed to this topic, but I feel it applies well. My sympathies to everyone.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#23 coasterfanatic11

coasterfanatic11

Who said that?!?

• 1190 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

Wow Kyle! I had no idea you were going through that! If you ever need anything, just pm me. I kinda know where you're coming from. I've never thought about killing myself, and nobody around me has committed suicide, but I have a self-esteem of about zero. I tend to think that people hate me, and think that I piss a lot of people off.

^That's a great song! I actually got to see Fireflight live at a Festival in my town this summer!

-cf11 :cool:

Posted Image

^props to CAC!^

Check out Semeru!

#24 Spitfire

Spitfire

SSC Graphics Designer

• 1753 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

^^ I'd listen to that, but I'm in class and I forgot to bring my headphones. -__-

Thanks for all the support and feedback, everyone. I wish you guys the best. And thanks, Alex. Even though I may not be religious, it's the thought that counts, in my opinion. Also, my mom prays for me all the time, so I suppose I'm used to it. :P

(cop) SSCoasters Staff (cop)

Posted Image
Maverick | Millennium Force | Ravine Flyer II | Top Thrill Dragster | Kumba

#25 Spitfire

Spitfire

SSC Graphics Designer

• 1753 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:21 PM

Had a particularly bad day today. It's like I just wanted to come here to vent to you guys.

Things are getting really good one on side of my life, and really cloudy on the other. It's really difficult to deal with some situations, especially when they're unpreventable, that you know you just can't help it. Trying to find the bright side, even though it's seeming a bit rough right now.

(cop) SSCoasters Staff (cop)

Posted Image
Maverick | Millennium Force | Ravine Flyer II | Top Thrill Dragster | Kumba

#26 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

• 5251 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:34 AM

Well, we're here for you. If you need to talk, I'm sure anyone (including me) will listen.

#27 JPCoaster

JPCoaster

Lead Engineer

• 1292 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

Today, I entered in my class room. Nobody was talking. The teacher started to speak and explain something on the board. A normal history class. After 30 minutes, my school principal entered in our class room. He said, with the exact words : I'm sorry, I have to announce you that your classmate, Antony Conevey, left us. He committed suicide and jumped off a bridge yesterday. It is one of the worst day of my life, I'm still crying and I can't forget this good friend. I hope that he feels good where he is right now...

R.I.P. Antony Conevey

Posted Image

#28 love4kanex

love4kanex

Architect

• 334 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

Oh my gosh, i honestly don't know what to say. I will pray for you and we are here for you if you ever have anything to say. I hope you start feeling better soon, it must be hard to lose a friend. I somewhat know what it's like but we were more like the occasional hello when ever we passed by each other.

Two years ago a tenth grader was killed in a car wreck on his way to school. He was driving fast (not wearing his seat belt) because he was going to be late for school after dropping his sister off at the day care. He hit a curve going too fast and fell about 20 feet, the crash snapped his neck. He died instantly.
We then got news at around 3rd period. I was pretty sad that we never really got to be good friends, but what really got me sad was that all my good friends had been really close to him and were all crying all day long. At recess (just 10minutes of outside time in the 8th grade) We made this huge circle and prayed and shared stories about fun times that people had spent with Trevor White.

Just two weeks ago was the day he died and all the Seniors were posting sad stuff on Facebook about how every day they get to live their Senior year, he never got to.

I didn't exactly know him very well so it didn't really affect me very much. Please feel better and defiantly please don't do anything dangerous.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coaster Count: 36

Knex Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/love4knex

New channel with funny videos:
http://www.youtube.c...ideosandstuff11

#29 Fraggie

Fraggie

Lead Engineer

• 1455 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

Wow JP, I'm really sorry. I can't really say much, I don't do well with deaths. I can't even go to funerals because I just can't stand them. I'm sorry that happened man.

Spitty: That was honestly one of the most touching things I've ever read on the internet. When I was reading that I felt like I was going to cry (no joke) You sure have been through a lot. I don't really know what else to say on this topic, your first post sums it all up. The only thing I have to say is I admit to having thought about suicide Over the past couple years it's crossed my mind a lot, at least three times a week I get to the point where I say im gonna kill myself when I get home from school. And this has been occuring more often over the last few months. But before I do anything I talk with my best friend. I tell her what was going through my mind and how I was planning on taking my life to solve everything a lot quicker and I made her cry. I was on the phone and when I told her she didn't answer then hung up. That's when I was thinking of doing it for real. But 10 minutes later she called back and said how she was crying and couldn't talk to me after I said that. Then we were talking of what it would be like should I have gone through with it. Long story short, talk to your friends before you go along with anything this serious. My friend was a bigger help than family. I don't know about you guys but I can't tell my family "everything" like they say I can. You feel more open with friends and can talk easily with them. Don't do anything stupid and talk it over with them first. You might think life would be better off when you're gone but friends will really open your eyes to the truth. Think before you act!!!
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!!

#30 JPCoaster

JPCoaster

Lead Engineer

• 1292 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

Thanks guys. Fraggie, that is true...and I'm crying more when I'm reading your post. I like your last sentence...

Posted Image

#31 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

I know how you feel man. Even after a month I still cant get over what happened to Will, so i feel for you man.

#32 Rollerboaster

Rollerboaster

Anti-anti conformist

• 1010 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:29 PM

Not to clear my name or anything...

Anyways, I posted that gay bashing insensitive paper thing a while ago and it upset a lot of people. I feel really shitty for that and the things I said so yeah. I sympathize for the people who go through these things. I know I've had some emotions bothering me a lot more lately so at least to some extent I can relate.

Posted Image

inclusive shipping

#33 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

• 5251 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

We forgive you. At least I do.

A couple weeks ago a man came to our school to talk about suicide. His 12 year old son killed himself a few years ago. According to his dad, he was an average kid who looked like he enjoyed life, but was actually suffering from depression. The only clue was a death note rap he wrote in a journal hidden in his room. He concluded by telling us to make it known to our friends that they can talk to us, because it makes the difference.

#34 scott

scott

Architect

• 566 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

As i am typing this I am wanting to kill myself more and more. Why you ask at school im called some of the craziest stuff ive heard including simple stuff like being called "gay" and "fag" for the past 4 years. Also im treated like a pile of shit at my own house.Ive wanted to kill myself 3 times before, but decide it wasn't worth it. For this time i dont want to go through with it for 2 reasons:
1 its a sin (idk for other religons)
2 theres this one girl i realy realy like and were good friends and i dont want her to suffer the new of me killing myself

Thanks for reading, Scott

Steam: rodimus113
MC and XBL: rodimuz
PC:
amd a4-3420, r5 230, 8gb ddr3 1333

#35 griffon14

griffon14

Drum line captain

• 1517 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

How old are you? I'm guessing you're in your early to mid teens.

Don't dude. No matter how rough it gets, just know that you have so much more in life. You have only just started your life. Don't end it prematurely. You say you like a girl right? Well i don't know the situation, but i'm sure there are loads of people that you would hurt by doing this. As for the bullying and name calling, I know for a fact that everyone has been called a name or bullied before in there life. Find someone to talk to. A friend, a parent, a counselor. Somebody. Don't worry about it dude, just ignore the bullies and fight though it. This sort of thing is something that will never result in good. Read some of the stories above. Most of them are about people you lost someone because that someone thought no one cared. But look at all the people who did care. You have people who care about you. It's not worth it man.

Future member of the UNCC Drumline

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Intimidator 305
Milf - Maverick - TTD - Dimondback - Griffon - Intimidator - Alpengist - Dominator - Thunderhead

#36 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:10 PM

Don't you know the Burrito Master? Why not go talk to him build knex or something? Your life is the most precious thing and it is not worth killing yourself. Truely. I mean it. Just ignore the bullies and think that you can do better than them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#37 griffon14

griffon14

Drum line captain

• 1517 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:17 PM

^Don't think that you can do better then them, know you can do better. Because you are better.

Future member of the UNCC Drumline

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Intimidator 305
Milf - Maverick - TTD - Dimondback - Griffon - Intimidator - Alpengist - Dominator - Thunderhead

#38 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:28 PM

Honestly, a lot of very good, strong people struggled through their childhood. They pushed and worked growing up, and that carries over to adulthood, where you become independent from your parents. Adulthood is where those people thrive and turn their life around. You're only 14. You've got only 3 or 4 more years of school, then you get a fresh new start in college.

Your friend, keep her close, very close. It sounds like you need a best friend, so tell her what's going on. And if you don't mind answering, tell us why you think they call you those things. And where do you live, what kind of school do you go to. Honestly, we need to know a little more about you and your life to help you out more.

SSCoasters Staff

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#39 testkid

testkid

Construction Foreman

• 149 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

They're doing this thing at my school where you write an anonymous secret. and they post all of them on a wall to help prevent suicide because this one kid at my school did.

#40 scott

scott

Architect

• 566 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:21 PM

How old are you? I'm guessing you're in your early to mid teens.

Don't dude. No matter how rough it gets, just know that you have so much more in life. You have only just started your life. Don't end it prematurely. You say you like a girl right? Well i don't know the situation, but i'm sure there are loads of people that you would hurt by doing this. As for the bullying and name calling, I know for a fact that everyone has been called a name or bullied before in there life. Find someone to talk to. A friend, a parent, a counselor. Somebody. Don't worry about it dude, just ignore the bullies and fight though it. This sort of thing is something that will never result in good. Read some of the stories above. Most of them are about people you lost someone because that someone thought no one cared. But look at all the people who did care. You have people who care about you. It's not worth it man.

Im 14 going on 15.
But i ignore the bullies. Why? Because I know they will be shot down later on in life but like last Friday(1/21/11) for example... in my reading class also my last class of the day i was talking to the teacher some kid walked up to me kicked me, It didnt hurt me but it just pissed me off that the teacher didnt do crap and just say "Don't do that."

Don't you know the Burrito Master? Why not go talk to him build knex or something? Your life is the most precious thing and it is not worth killing yourself. Truely. I mean it. Just ignore the bullies and think that you can do better than them.

Yes I know tbm on ssc and in real life, Hes kinda rude some times, And strange,But he brother is a lot nicer(knex_builder_freak).
i talk to my 4-7 friends(out of the people i have met) not one of them is from my school that I go to my mom thinks i like my school when I HATE it
thats why i wanted home schooling on the computer she said i could never knex/lego, video games, tv, friends, computer EVER untill i was completly done with school. with is STUPID so i said i want to go to public school where most my friends go.

They're doing this thing at my school where you write an anonymous secret. and they post all of them on a wall to help prevent suicide because this one kid at my school did.

Well my school is most likely to poor for even that.

Honestly, a lot of very good, strong people struggled through their childhood. They pushed and worked growing up, and that carries over to adulthood, where you become independent from your parents. Adulthood is where those people thrive and turn their life around. You're only 14. You've got only 3 or 4 more years of school, then you get a fresh new start in college.

Your friend, keep her close, very close. It sounds like you need a best friend, so tell her what's going on. And if you don't mind answering, tell us why you think they call you those things. And where do you live, what kind of school do you go to. Honestly, we need to know a little more about you and your life to help you out more.

I talk to her when ever possible, She is one of the few who understand how hard it is(her father abused her sibling).
I have no idea why they are such crap heads to me.
Im in ohio near Lake Erie.
Im not excatly sure wht kind of school but its for ADD/ADHD kids called "summit acdemy"
Also if you want to contact me for more info i do have a aim and skype and im on the chat alot.

Thanks all for taking there time to read and reply to my post, Scott

Steam: rodimus113
MC and XBL: rodimuz
PC:
amd a4-3420, r5 230, 8gb ddr3 1333