wooden roller coaster

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 kpmcman

kpmcman

Construction Worker

• 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:03 AM

Not really a construction update but there will not be some for probably a week or so. My mom is having the ac, water heater, and central air sstem replaced in my house. Allof this is in my basement and the repair men need the space to work. Right now it is slightly disasembled but nothing too bad.

I have redone the hill after the first turn so I will ty and get a ic posted of that. Also, I might try an work on the finale of the ride. So from the last turn to the brakes. I intend to only do structural work not real track work though so I will keep you posted.

Sorry fr the huge delay btween updates. I have a ton going on but will try and fit in more updates as time goes one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 chaindogg33

chaindogg33

Constructioneer

• 312 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

This is such a cool ride...my first real "big" woodie experience was on this. LOL. I hope you have the parts to finish. I guess since it's in an "L" shape you can do it without taking up too much of the basement. Anyone concerned about speed?

Off topic: I wish Canobie Lake park would put in a new coaster...like a B+M stand up or invert looper. Or an Intamin LIM. something. Anyone heard any news of this?

-CD33

Posted Image

#23 kid26120

kid26120

Construction Foreman

• 212 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

Haha I love woodies, and yours had started pretty well I think !
Go on ! I know what it is to have to save pieces =D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 kpmcman

kpmcman

Construction Worker

• 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

they have a new coaster...its an guerstlauer eurofighter

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 kpmcman

kpmcman

Construction Worker

• 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:26 AM

CANCELLED

sorry everyone i was running out of peices and decided to start something new.

Working on a recre or Untamed!! Will post some stuuf soon so be sure to check in!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wooden roller coaster