entry first winter coaster micro mike otzi winter coaster 2012

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Micro Mike 21

Micro Mike 21

U know......

• 604 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

This is my entry for SCC'S Winter Contest. I deleted the old images and put new one's, the new one's are the pictures for my new winter coaster I will enter in the contest. Here it is.

#2 william0510

william0510

Construction Worker

• 295 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Wait this shouldn't be in the construction forum...

If you wouldn't build it with knex, don't build it at all

#3 william0510

william0510

Construction Worker

• 295 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Wait this shouldn't be in the construction forum...

If you wouldn't build it with knex, don't build it at all

#4 Micro Mike 21

Micro Mike 21

U know......

• 604 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

I am going to make a new ride and here is the first update. Can you guys also think of a name for it ? Thanks.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My next element might be an immelman.

#5 Yognog

Yognog

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Nice! That turn right after the drop should not be flat. you need to add some banking to that or you are going to have a BIG problem with speed.

Its me YOGNOG

#6 iCoaster44

iCoaster44

French K'nexpert

• 383 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

It's the same lay-out of Celsius by ~steelspectrum~. Maybe a banana roll will be better.

#7 -=TK=-

-=TK=-

Building maniacs

• 2753 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

^the fact that the first two elements are the same won't say that the whole layout of the coaster will be like Celsius ;)

Looks pretty good so far, but my advise is to add more supports and to add a bit of banking at the bottom of the first drop.

-=Tk=-

Posted Image

#8 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Your crest is a bit too pointy and your pullout definitely needs some more banking. The rest is looking good so far :).

Posted Image

#9 Micro Mike 21

Micro Mike 21

U know......

• 604 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Nice! That turn right after the drop should not be flat. you need to add some banking to that or you are going to have a BIG problem with speed.

Banked it!

It's the same lay-out of Celsius by ~steelspectrum~. Maybe a banana roll will be better.

Actually, if i did a banana roll i would have speed loss problems.And i already finished with a element that kind of looks like a corkscrew and a immelman.

^the fact that the first two elements are the same won't say that the whole layout of the coaster will be like Celsius ;)

Looks pretty good so far, but my advise is to add more supports and to add a bit of banking at the bottom of the first drop.

-=Tk=-

I banked, since i used tornado's spine, it was very well supported so i didnt need too much support but i supported it

Your crest is a bit too pointy and your pullout definitely needs some more banking. The rest is looking good so far :).

I banked it and i detailed with a frozen lake and i made a element that looks like a corkscrew and immelman mixed together, thanks for the comments all !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: entry, first winter coaster, micro mike, otzi, winter coaster 2012