eurofighter lambchopz vertical vertical lift

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Started a new coaster this past week. I'm not sure if I will be doing a recreation of Rage by Gerstlauer or building a custom layout. I've built the station, lift hill, and first loop. It's a little more circular than normal loops, but I still have a few things to tweak with it first. The space I have to build is limited, so this will be a small coaster (small enough for me to build the right one). I'm debating about making the loop bigger, so any other opinions on this move would be appreciated!

Overview:
Posted Image

Lift hill and drop:
Posted Image

The Loop:
Posted Image

Posted Image

And, in trying to have a little fun with this coaster, I've installed a "camera" at the bottom of the first drop.
Posted Image

Thanks!

Edited by LaMbChOpZ, 28 July 2013 - 12:08 PM.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#2 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

I hope you're not building Rage because it's the other way round in real life but I like the camera. Hope you don't mind if I do something similar (or the same) on my current coaster. I'm just wondering if the crest is a touch sharp. From some angles it looks better than others. Also the loop does look very small. It looks like the car will only go up about half the height of the drop right now.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#3 BubbleMan 32714

BubbleMan 32714

V Cube Solver

• 717 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

Was just going to mention that the vertical loop needs to be a little bit more taller. Try and making it 5 black rods high.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:13 AM

The crest is a little sharp. Also, try to make the loop around 5,5 granite tall. Shaping looks very neat! I hope you will be able to finish this coaster.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eurofighter, lambchopz, vertical, vertical lift