• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

I know there have been flying cars in the past, I know this looks a lot like somebody else's, but i have made this car all by my self. I do admit though, that it was not my idea, I took somebody else's design and made it more sturdy and made it so you can actually use it. Lol. Also the words go with the picture under it
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageHere are the pieces
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Green PiecesPosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Push them downPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also if you can tell me who had the idea first, please do! I want to give credit to them! I only made the design better!

Edited by BobbyJackT, 09 January 2014 - 09:28 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to IonZer0 for making this signature for me

#2 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:23 AM

Dang that's awesome! I really like the design, it's very unique.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#3 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

Thanks! They are a little heavy though... So you have to make sure your lift can handle it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Turtle Man 24

Turtle Man 24

I Lost The Game

• 1198 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

Way too much weight to it. Would have to support supports extremely too much. Also the wings would shake too much. of course all that what I just said is me being harsh. But for your first, I can understand easily. It's not too bad for your first. I just dont like big huge bulky wings because they are just too heavy and lose speed way too fast because of the center force of gravity, and other things.

turtleman24.png
http://www.coasterco.../#Turtle Man 24

[Turtle Man 24] 1:34 am: Thou shall know not of meaness of Mean Streak, so thou must talk not of it

#5 BobbyJackT

BobbyJackT

Rippin Rocket Builder

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Thanks for you comment, they are extremely heavy though each middle car weighs 4 ounces

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bobbyjackt, custom, winged, winged cars