Twitch Built Inverted Coaster

inverted coaster# custom twitch stream

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:25 PM

I m working on an inverted terrain ish style coaster, I built the custom layout on planet coaster and im building it on my twitch every day over christmas and new year. ive compleated the large loop, and you will have to go over to my twitch to see the layout I intend to complete. on planet coaster the train makes It  round with a 1.5 x friction multiplier so It should be possable with knex.

just go over to twitch.tv/thegamingninja08 to see the layout and the construction pregress as im littaraly building it on stream day by day lol

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   68.28KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   65.44KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   45.65KB   0 downloads

#2 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 04:48 PM

streaming cleaning the bearing tonight, Daily streams on my twitch for knex building mostly https://www.twitch.t...egamingninja08/

#3 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 01:07 PM

update 1 I guess, I built the loop on stream but then I wanted to build everything with normal cube supports instead of tubes so I rebuilt everything today offstream, I was meant to stream but I forgot to click stream lol

Attached Files

#4 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 12:39 AM

small update, started a zero g roll

Attached Files

#5 W-e-s-l-e-y

W-e-s-l-e-y

Knex Builder

• 77 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 06:29 AM

Good progress! I liked where you were going with tube supports earlier, but box supports will certainly allow you to make a more solid structure.

Your new loop looks a little off-shape though. It's too high for its width, could easily be lowered by a full yellow/granite rod. That would result in slightly more speed after the element too!

Discord: Wesley#2400

#6 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 12:27 AM

big update today, got the drop finished, and im liking the B and M style pre drop I did. its got a good amount of speed through the loop, and cookes it through the zero g lmao. plenty of speed. should be able to get a good 4 or 5 more solid elements from this speed.

I did try to stream the last 2-3 days but Ive been having some issues with internet so my stream either never goes live or keeps cutting of, so sadly could not daily stream the building of this ride. only got a nother few days max of building in my small room before I have to take it into the living room though for a full assembly and test runs before finishing the rest of the layout anf theming. defo my biggest project to date.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   72.71KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   105.19KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   111.29KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   85.19KB   0 downloads

#7 W-e-s-l-e-y

W-e-s-l-e-y

Knex Builder

• 77 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 08:23 AM

Good shaping on the drop! And good luck fitting this thing into your room, by the looks of it it's getting crowded in there  :P

Discord: Wesley#2400

#8 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 09:54 AM

Good shaping on the drop! And good luck fitting this thing into your room, by the looks of it it's getting crowded in there  :P

oh na its going in the living rooms, Im on the final few elements now, got the interlocking corckscrews and station / breaks to do

#9 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 09:55 AM

some really good progress today, got it moved into its final place, gunna finisheh the first corckscrew and maybe the overbacnk today, then hopfully the rest of the track in the next 2 days or so.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   57.66KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   49.2KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   57.76KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   63.87KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   44.5KB   0 downloads

#10 CrayCray for coasters

CrayCray for coasters

Construction Foreman

• 292 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:08 AM

Screams in inferno

hello there.   I'm CrayCray for Coasters and i truly am

YT: https://www.youtube....TtN7habMCySGc0A

#11 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 03:50 PM

Screams in inferno

its was meant to be, but I can no longer use the living room, so prject canceled lol. Ill build this one and collosus another time in the summer when I can built outside

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inverted, coaster#, custom, twitch, stream