Robb Avley.

End.

Formally RK500

#42 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:31 PM

When you talk to someone about plans for months yet they never do anything about it

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#43 -i!Koozie!i-

-i!Koozie!i-

!Wazzap!

• 368 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:56 AM

when someone tries to act like they know what they are talking about, Or when people try to act hurt to get out of something. I am talking about one person at our school that failed and can lift 200 pounds more than anyone else and brags about it to everyone.

Posted Image

^Thanks Coasterman345^

1.IRON RATTLER 2.POLTERGIEST 3.SUPERMAN: KRYPTON COASTER 4.TITAN 5.JUDGE ROY SCREAM

#44 Coasterman345

Coasterman345

Carp Diem

• 610 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:56 PM

Part II

36. When people constantly post in all caps, all the time.
37. When my teacher insist you learn Javascript for a few weeks, create an animation with it, only to make you program a robot with C# which has nothing to do with Java.
38. Large Signatures.
39. Excessive punctuation.
40. Incorrect punctuation.
41. Health class homework.
42. Getting a bad grade as your first grade, so your average is a 70 in english.
43. When the chairlift line at a ski resort looks like a rock concert.
44. When you don't get a reward for finding a snowboard in a glade whilst skiing, and SKI DOWN HOLDING A FLIPPIN' SNOWBOARD IN YOUR HANDS and not even get a simple thanks, for finding the mountain's lost rental. It was only half buried in the snow.
45. Moronic, arrogant, selfish photographers, who yell at you for skiing of a jump because they were trying to take a picture or something, and were there for fifteen minutes, and they think they have a right to hog the terrain park, even though they are not part of the staff.
46. When you thought you posted something, like this, and it never did get posted.

[SIGPIC]

Signature (Current)

[/SIGPIC]

“Reality continues to ruin my life.” ― Bill Watterson

#45 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:40 PM

Getting "Snaked" at a skate park.
Its a term, bikers, skateboarders, and scooterers use to say that you are ready to go do something on an obstacle and someone just cuts in front of you.

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#46 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

Robb Avley.

End.

100% Truth

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flux, invert, thezachman28