• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ZachCreate

ZachCreate

i am very exciting...

• 343 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:05 PM

I like that method of stopping the train. :P

I have no doubt you will complete the circuit of this recreation, this looks phenomenal. I'm definitely watching this. :D

1. Maverick 2. Millennium Force 3.Top Thrill Dragster 4. Bizarro (Six Flags New England) 5. The Beast 6. X2 7. Full Throttle 8. Banshee 9. Xcelerator 10. Medusa (Six Flags Discovery Kingdom)

Posted Image

#22 -i!Koozie!i-

-i!Koozie!i-

!Wazzap!

• 368 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:10 PM

That is amazing and looks sooooooo much like the real drop!!! the cliff is spot on.

Posted Image

^Thanks Coasterman345^

1.IRON RATTLER 2.POLTERGIEST 3.SUPERMAN: KRYPTON COASTER 4.TITAN 5.JUDGE ROY SCREAM

#23 -=Zach=-

-=Zach=-

How do I tubes?

• 1550 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

This is a huge project you're taking on, and so far, you've done it perfectly. Very nice!

Posted Image

Maverick|MF|Diamondback|Hulk|Banshee|Raptor|The Bat|Mean Streak|The Beast|DD Ice

Diamondback count: 586 Banshee count: 197

[23:45:59] Im gonna take a selfie with you tomorrow and show my mom that you are not a rapist

#24 Connector1o1

Connector1o1

Basic Engineer

• 1236 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:47 PM

I'm lovin it, more than McDonald's. ;)

Signature not available 

#25 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:11 PM

You're nailing this so far. I can't imagine how big the loop is going to have to be but I do know it's going to be awesome.

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2 stories, 8 feet, bobbyjackt, huge