mad mad mouse micro mouse samissoawsome

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zaned

zaned

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

need help on what sort of coaster to make. as stated before i have an ss set and 2x storm mountain sets currently.  waiting for the rippen rocket to get here along with 100+ cross ties. that should add some length to what i can manage.   ill have to shy away from a woody as i dont believe i have enough 3d's to make one look half decent.  already had gotten some input for a b&m floor less.   ive done a bit of testing on galient so far mainly in regards to the loop.  the loop kills speed.  more than half the hill is not even needed to make the loop, BUT, the loop if you set the car at the top so it crests and rolls out has enough speed to finish the coarse.  i guess my idea would be to raise the loop so at half the drop per say the ride uses its speed and doesn't bleed any off.  or my loop is flawed. lol i going for flawed.  either way i might not include a loop in my next ride, they take a ton of parts and seem to be a bit tricky to manage

#2 Rollerfreak987

Rollerfreak987

definitely gone crazy

• 2448 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

Well, you're new to building coasters, so I would definitely recommend starting small.

Perhaps by making a smaller hyper coaster or looping coaster. 

1- Time Traveler 2- Magnum XL-200 3- The Voyage 4- Velocicoaster 5-Iron Gwazi 6- Phantom's Revenge 7- The Beast 8- The Legend 9- Tiested Timbers 10- Steel Vengeance 

Follow me on Instagram @coastergeek987
Credit Count: 305

#3 zaned

zaned

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:41 PM

ive started the planning and construction of a b&m hyper coaster,  look for some pictures soon in the build section for progress. ive started in a wierd  spot smack in the middle of the second hill and 3rd or 4th hill

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mad, mad mouse, micro, mouse, samissoawsome