the super duper looper

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 thegamingninja

thegamingninja

• 298 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:01 AM

also, if you want more interaction then I sugest listing the video as public and not unlisted, when somethings unlisted it does not show up in youtube searches and stuff. 

#42 Steelwheels33

Steelwheels33

Construction Foreman

• 112 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 12:36 AM

Thank you gaming ninja I really appreciate the feedback. Yeah I know that my camera needs to be upgraded and I was not able to make that video public on YouTube because of the song I used. I might cut another version down the road so that I can make it public.

I just want to say that you guys rock.I love this website it's always a source of inspiration for me and also just a place to be able to connect and unwind. Let's keep building and not forget the great community that we have built here. I know a lot of members are getting older and there's a lot of difficult times we're going through, but I encourage everyone to just keep doing what you love to do.

I already have plans to start a Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter. Stay safe!

#43 FrIeDeGgS

FrIeDeGgS

Eurofighter Enthusiast

• 805 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:22 AM

Overall, very solid coaster! Sorry I hadn't commented on the most recent update, but this was very solid for your first coaster back. Can't wait for the next, especially if it's a eurofighter...

39751.png

Sad that I no longer have 69 internets

Current Project: Un-named Eurofighter

#44 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 06:18 AM

Don't be disheartened by inconsistent comments on this site - it goes through real peaks and troughs of activity, some days it will see 10+ members, and some days 0.

It's a wicked ride, it really did shape up nice, and ride smoothly. I think perhaps you could've eked out a little more height in the loop, but to be honest - you didn't need it. :)

#45 Steelwheels33

Steelwheels33

Construction Foreman

• 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:36 PM

Wow Britfag by the # of posts you have it looks like you have been around for a while on these forums. I will take your advice.

Thanks for the comments everyone...till next ride!