layout shop swimzone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:06 PM

Well this park is about 90% done, but I kept forgeting to post some pics of it. It's a theme park/marine park in one. Though sadly the cpu it's saved on is currently going through some trouble, but hopfully I can get it fixed and finish this bad boy up.

*NOTE: Several of these screens have been changed a bit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Maverick 3. Storm Runner 4. Millennium Force 5. Gatekeeper
6. Diamondback 7. Manta 8. Wild Eagle 9. Thunderhead 10. Apollos Chariot

#2 Westside7th

Westside7th

Adrenaline Junkie

• 4275 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:19 PM

Looks pretty sweet! I wish my archy was as good as that; you go into so much detail! I'm too lazy to use custom supports. Also, I love how you have transfer tracks for all the coasters...I prefer realistic parks over fantasy lands.

The only suggestion I have is that for the inverted coaster, it looks strange that the station base is a bunch of grey walls. It just looks like the station is on a giant block of concrete. Since the style is so realistic, I think it would look better if the station was supported by some columns or something. Anyway, looks awesome!

The Coasters of Westside7th

2003 - Thunder Twist | Iron Falcon | Insanity | Voltage | Banshee

2004 - Centaur | Polar Plunge | Chaos | Nessie | Eclipse | Desert Eagle

2005 - K2 | Jaguar

#3 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

^Yeah, that was fixed up, All of those screens are out of date, and I can't get any new ones.

Keep commenting!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Maverick 3. Storm Runner 4. Millennium Force 5. Gatekeeper
6. Diamondback 7. Manta 8. Wild Eagle 9. Thunderhead 10. Apollos Chariot

#4 Pyro

Pyro

mike and his mommy

• 2140 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

That cobra roll on the inverted coaster looks familiar... Maybe your avatar?

Lol, The park looks awsome so far.

#5 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

Damn, I though my new park was good. What parks did you get your custom supports from. The ones I download don't have any or give ones that don't work. Also, do you press the "don't show supports" or do you just get rid of them somehow?

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#6 TripleHelix

TripleHelix

Do a barrel roll!

• 2241 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:20 PM

Well, you can probably find it if you poke around Toon's site, but no guarantees.

This bench has the supports and a lot more, though. It's somewhere in that thread, but I think you need winRAR or something similar.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posted Image
Coaster Count: 79

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

THIS TEXT IS A LIE!

#7 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:01 PM

Ok, I got the supports. How do you make the original ones go away though? Do you have to make then invisible?

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: layout, shop, swimzone