tags rule!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

You are using grey rods in your track, aren't you? I can tell, because the pull-in of the dive loop is messed up, same with the twist. Try to play with those.

Je gebruikt grijze staafjes in de baan, toch? Dat kan ik zien, want de inloop van de dive loop is nogal verneukt (niet zeuren over dit woord ;) ). En de twist ook. Probeer er een beetje mee te spelen.

Zodat de baan soepel loopt zonder knikken.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#22 DDRman732865

DDRman732865

Going Back for Master's for some reason

• 5251 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:08 PM

Also, your crest is kind of messed up. It's like a larger radius at first, but then it gets sharper closer to the end. But its nice. Gump, maybe you can translate this?

#23 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:34 AM

okey bedankt gump:P
heb je ook ee goedo foto van een knex dive loop dan can Ik zien hoe het moet

now In english
ok thanks gump
do you have a good photo of a knex dive loop

btw after the dive loop I made a hill and after the hill come a helix and than a mbcr ( hope I spell it richt) beacase i running out of green rods update tommow I think.

#24 Thmz!

Thmz!

Rockercoaster

• 69 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:54 AM

Fix that dive loop (make the pull-in smooth) and make the side-supports stronger, the whole drop shakes when the car goes down.

Dutch: De ingang van de Dive-loop moet in 1 vloeiende beweging draaien, nu gaat het in schokjes. En maak de supports wat sterker want nu beweegt de constructie heel hard. :)

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

90% of all teens would cry if Myspace or Facebook were destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh put this in your signature

#25 SwimZONE

SwimZONE

Models of ships are hard.

• 2654 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

The track should look like this:
Posted Image
Not this:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Maverick | X2 | Millenium Force | Top Thrill Dragster | Tatsu
Wild Thing | Renegade | Goliath | Raptor | Mantis

#26 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

You need to heartline the twist more, and take out all the stiff rods on the track and replace them with flexis. The loop shakes a bit too, but don't worry about that unless you want to fix it. I really like it so far though!

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

#27 Kool Coaster Kid

Kool Coaster Kid

Fellow Canadian

• 2102 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:11 AM

Do what ^ said and you should be good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks Steel^

1) Leviathan 2) Behemoth 3) Vortex 4) Sheikra 5) Kumba 6) Kraken 7) Montu 8) Manta 9) Dragon Fire 10) Gwazi

#28 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

i AM SO SORRY THAT i NEED TO CANCEL THIS PROJECT.
WHY? WHEN I START THIS PROJECT i DIENT CLEAN MY OTHERS COASTER. SO i WAS THINKT THAT i HAVE EUNHOUF KNEX FOR THIS COASTER BUT I DONT HAVE EUHOUF i HAVE ONLY 100 GREEN RODS LET AND DE HILL AFTER THE DIVE LOOP IS 4.5 GREEN ROD HICH SO I REALY NEED TO CANCEL THIS PROJECT i AM SORRY.
BUT WHEN i CLEAN OP THIS COASTER ( OVER 3 DAYS i THINK) i WILL STAT A NEW COASTER WITH TUBES. THE COASTER WILL LOOKS LIKE Posted Image

BUT IT WILL BE A DIFREND COASTER THAN THAT ONE.

btw for that coaster do i need to do that on this post of do i need to open en difrend post?

#29 rollercoasterfanatic919

rollercoasterfanatic919

Switch 360!

• 3357 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

You can make a different thread if you want to, but I recommend just continuing this one.

RCFSIG.png

FF.png

MF | Toro | TTD | Maverick | Ka | Griffon | Nitro | Storm Runner | Skyrush | Phoenix

Coaster Count: 73 | YouTube Channel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tags rule!