aminspec canyon runner iam2fast4u woodie

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iam2fast4u

iam2fast4u

No Brakes = Louder Horn

• 205 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:19 PM

Hey everyone! This is canceled, look for a new coaster coming soon, cool new building space :)
This here is my 6x6x6 contest coaster, It is also my second build here. I would like to introduce this fine woodie to you all. It is a terrain woodie that takes place in a small mountain range. It will feature some pretty neat scenery and a working waterfall and hopefully track lighting, It has a dive underground as well. Next up in my layout will be a rosebowl, a dive under the lift, and a helix into the station to finish it. Please note that I will still be adding track strengthers and latterals to give it a classic woodie feel. Please be harsh on your criticism as this is for a buildoff. Thanks! :)

Some pictures :)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Check out my newly painted cars ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hopefully I will have a video up soon :)

Please comment! Thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks ~stεεlspectrum~
Posted Image
Believe in the Impossible

#2 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:56 AM

The track work is ver nice. It looks smooth and there is like no problems at all. My only complant is the top of the lift. The track is going to far or, are ou going to put the track down to the gears with some conectors. I say move on PLEASE!!!!:)

#3 dylan

dylan

Don't follow the light

• 1004 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:21 AM

Well my only complaint is that the drop could have a little more banking. So could the Element after the lift.

Ex college baseball player. Currently a student!

#4 iam2fast4u

iam2fast4u

No Brakes = Louder Horn

• 205 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

Well guys Im sorry to do this, but Ive had problems come up and the coaster has to be taken down because it got destroyed when someone tried to move it :/, also I wasnt going to be able to finish in time even with the time extension, it wasnt anything spectacular anyways, no one was looking forward to this anyways, I will be starting another coaster soon as I have a new building space I am excited to show you :) sorry for the cancelation

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks ~stεεlspectrum~
Posted Image
Believe in the Impossible

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aminspec, canyon runner, iam2fast4u, woodie