(complete) Millennium Force (final video)

burrito cable force master millennium

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#201 the_burrito_master

the_burrito_master

mili force 10 years late.

• 2879 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

Fancy, not many people can pull of a good coaster with boosters as you do TBM.

Thanks the booster doesn't alter the speed of the car much ,if any so you wont notice a thing in the final.

Just extend it longer, about 1 gray rods worth, and it will get that long Giga coaster flow in the ride. I don't consider that you can't move the element a problem, and is is completely understandable, but I can't wait to see the next overbank into the brake run! :D

Done i have to say it looks great now.

Very nice, smooth trackwork.

I want to see what's next.

Tonight man.

Almost got crazy when I saw you were back ;)! It looks really good, hopefully you're going to make the last overbank :)

Yeah I'm going to pretty soon now,my goal is to finish this before tomorrow. Cause I'll be on vacation for about 2 weeks in a couple days.

Yeah, MF is back in business!
Looks well shaped. Aww, that booster on the last picture. Well, if that was the only option it OK. Are you going to cover the tunnels?

Yeah I'll be covering the tunnels. with? I'm not sure.

YES IT'S BACK!!!!

That last overbank will be a pain! Can't wait for the finished product!

It shouldnt be too bad its the shortage of parts that's killing me.

Ok expect an update tonight if not tonight tomorrow (hopefully not) and thanks for all the comments :D

#202 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

I can't wait to see the finished turn and brake run! It would be nice to see some good, realistic friction brakes even if they aren't needed, but for a cool effect of the actual Millennium Force brake run. I will be looking forward to seeing the finished course.

Posted Image

#203 the_burrito_master

the_burrito_master

• 2879 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

I'm afraid there wont be room for much if any of a break run.

Update:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#204 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:42 AM

FIRST! :D

Looks Awesome TBM. You make some of the sweetest recreations! Too bad you ran out of space... :(

#205 HamenChiz

HamenChiz

HamenChiz

• 680 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:59 AM

Very big and awesome. Nice job on this, even though it couldn't have a brakerun, it's still a recreation from the best recreators. EPIC!!

Oh yeah, we need some awesome test videos of the best giga recreation from the best recreator.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#206 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:07 AM

Awesome build. Time to clear the mess. ;)

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#207 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:03 AM

Great Job on this!

Posted Image

#208 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

Amazing! This has blown my mind, too bad you didn't have enough room but you have a bigger room than what I have. :P

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#209 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

It's finally done! Now please, please clean up that room before you film anything!

#210 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

Wow TBM!!!! This looks amazing, even if you can't make a nice break run. When I first heard you were going to make this, I was thinking all along "he's going to have to use a ton of boosters," but what do you know, you only used one!!!

After looking at your pictures, in the first one, it either looks like the lift hill's tilting to the left or it's just the curve of the track making an illusion. Just pointing that out incase you didn't notice.

Like everyone's said above, clean up and then start video taping it. Great job on this!

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#211 ForgotToGrowUp

ForgotToGrowUp

Lead Engineer

• 1732 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

Wow, I thought this was canceled! Great job. Can't wait for the clean room view and video.

Comet Recreation still underway.

Proof you never grow up if you keep playing with toys!

#212 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

Part in between the turn and overbank needs to be perfectly straight. No banking or roll. Also, the overbank looks a little, well, overbanked. Everything else is perfect.

Posted Image

#213 the_burrito_master

the_burrito_master

• 2879 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

Part in between the turn and overbank needs to be perfectly straight. No banking or roll. Also, the overbank looks a little, well, overbanked. Everything else is perfect.

Thanks I noticed that too after I posted that referance picture in with the actual update. I only have like 10 inches of room for that and my actual usable pieces are down to a minimum.

Wow, I thought this was canceled! Great job. Can't wait for the clean room view and video.

No it was never canceled but there were times I wanted to go down there and take a wood chipper to it. Clean...? Haha noway I don't have to clean one inch of this perfect basement. ;)

Wow TBM!!!! This looks amazing, even if you can't make a nice break run. When I first heard you were going to make this, I was thinking all along "he's going to have to use a ton of boosters," but what do you know, you only used one!!!

After looking at your pictures, in the first one, it either looks like the lift hill's tilting to the left or it's just the curve of the track making an illusion. Just pointing that out incase you didn't notice.

Like everyone's said above, clean up and then start video taping it. Great job on this!

Thanks man that was by far the best comment I've gotten, Tho that one booster idk how necessary it even is. I don't even have the bads on the side of the car for it to rub on.

Yeah it is leaning away from the wall infact its kind of actually turning away from it. Haha Im gonna have to redo some of the crest and that will proly fix it.

It's finally done! Now please, please clean up that room before you film anything!

As I said to FTGU Clean haha noway I don't have to clean one inch of this perfect basement. ;)

Amazing! This has blown my mind, too bad you didn't have enough room but you have a bigger room than what I have. :P

Thanks
I'd have plenty if i were the only one living here :P

Great Job on this!

Thanks man.

Awesome build. Time to clear the mess. ;)

Thanks
What mess?

Very big and awesome. Nice job on this, even though it couldn't have a brakerun, it's still a recreation from the best recreators. EPIC!!

Oh yeah, we need some awesome test videos of the best giga recreation from the best recreator.

Thanks :D idk about any test runs i already spoiled Seel on those He'll tell you it works.

FIRST! :D

Looks Awesome TBM. You make some of the sweetest recreations! Too bad you ran out of space... :(

Thanks, grats on being firs on one of the last waves of comments this thread will receive.

EDIT: Eash that's one long post...

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention, I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks in 2 days so don't expect a video for a while yet.

#214 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Bad to hear the video won't be out for a while, but I am at least the ride is completed in perfect from. Just clean that basement, and make an awesome station so that we can see this final video!

Posted Image

#215 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:39 AM

You may not see this or be able to fix this, but in the first picture is the drop bending??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#216 kwoolever

kwoolever

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

its soooo stinking close to finish! everything looks fine to me; all the drops and turns are good.

~Wookie (ninja)

~I AM A BUILDER~

Posted Image

#217 commando

commando

Actual Engineer

• 1982 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:21 PM

Stop bumping threads! This is your 3rd or 4th one

#218 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

Damn It!! I though it was an update... :(

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#219 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

^Awwwww, me too....

#220 Gromit15

Gromit15

Strive For Perfection

• 388 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is the next update going to be up??????????????????????????

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: burrito, cable, force, master, millennium