finish the sentence ssc

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#81 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

Heartline rolls move up a bit. Inline twists twist around their axis.

Posted Image

#82 IOA geek

IOA geek

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

You know you're a coaster fanatic...

When you love to sit in the front or back row on the coaster.

When you think about the next coaster in the future at the theme park your at and where it's going to be.

When your the only student in your class that loves roller coasters everyday and talks about them.

If you check sscoasters constantly every hour if new threads have come yet.(I do alot!)

If you enjoy the queue of the ride or love waiting in it for however long the wait is at the time.

If you hate when another person you don't know in line starts talking about roller coasters that you know all the facts about it already.

#83 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

-When you get ticked off at people when they start listing the elements of a certain coaster you've never rode and you can tell them that every single one is wrong.
-When your kindergarten teacher tells you to stop drawing rollercoasters in your daily writings, and the next day you keep doing it and when she takes you out in the hall you say "Oh.... I thought you were kidding."
-If you turn around realize that thirty people have passed you in line for a rollercoaster while you watched the cars go by.
-If you punch your friend in the stomach when they tell you that legos are better than knex.
-At the pet store you stick a knex rod in a macaw's face to see if it will bite.
-When your girlfriend can win an argument about a rollercoaster because your knowledge rubbed off on her.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#84 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

... if you can spin more than this guy.

#85 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:27 PM

^Hahaha... Awesome.

Posted Image

#86 A.S.C.

A.S.C.

-----------

• 801 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

bump(sorta)
When someone only says Hahaha...Awesome. instead of posting how they know their a coaster finatic.

#87 Intamin Thrill Rides

Intamin Thrill Rides

Construction Worker

• 79 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

You know you're a coaster fanatic when your background of your phone is your #1 Coaster and your ringtone is the theme or station music :lolo

~Intamin Thrill Rides~

1. Intimidator 305  2. Fury 325   3. Skyrush  4. Outlaw Run  5. El Toro  6. Banshee  7. Nitro  8. Magnum  9. Iron Rattler 10. Storm Runner

#88 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

When you can tell your schoolfriends what LC12 actually is.

#89 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

You know you're a real coaster fanatic when you become aware that Millennium Force isn't as great as everyone thinks (but it is a damn beautiful ride).

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#90 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

When you comment 'There's a straight spot on the top of the Immelmann' on a Youtube Video of Takabisha.

#91 Intamin Thrill Rides

Intamin Thrill Rides

Construction Worker

• 79 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

You know you're a real coaster fanatic when you become aware that Millennium Force isn't as great as everyone thinks (but it is a damn beautiful ride).

I must Disagree :lolo Its most certainly better than Diamondback by FAR Imo

~Intamin Thrill Rides~

1. Intimidator 305  2. Fury 325   3. Skyrush  4. Outlaw Run  5. El Toro  6. Banshee  7. Nitro  8. Magnum  9. Iron Rattler 10. Storm Runner

#92 Sniggeh

Sniggeh

Lead Engineer

• 1511 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

I disagree to your disagreement.

...When you've ever closed your eyes and imagined that you were riding a coaster.

...When you've had a dream about roller coasters, then the next day it came true.

...When you rant on like this on a model roller coaster site.

Posted Image

#93 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

I must Disagree :lolo Its most certainly better than Diamondback by FAR Imo

So says the kid comparing TTD to Flight of Fear.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#94 2015ASM

2015ASM

Front Seat or Nothing

• 650 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

You know your a coaster fanatic when you have't been to Kings Dominion but your friends have and you tell them every ride there ;)

-AsM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Griffon - Apollo - Millennium - TTD - Nitro - Kingda Ka - Maverick - Alpengeist - Hulk - Fahrenheit

Nighthawk-Lithium-Archangel-Insomnia- Airborne

Current Project(s):
Requiem

#95 Eggo

Eggo

Vote for Pedro!

• 1212 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

DBack < MF. That's just my opinion.

Posted Image
|Millennium Force|TTD|El Toro|Bizarro|Maverick|Wildfire|Nitro|

#96 WardCoastez

WardCoastez

inversion lover

• 719 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

When you hate it when some people say "awesome, nice coaster" on youtube while it is the most ugly coaster you have ever seen.

if drawing coasters or other coaster stuff while having an important class on school.

they both count for me.

wardcc-2.png

#97 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

If whenever you see a roller coaster on a commercial you scream the name out at the top of your lungs even if no one's home.

I do that all the time lol.

And whenever there is a rollercoaster on tv, you know the name, park and all the stats no matter what it is.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#98 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

When you flip out screaming the names and elements and names of coasters in the amusement park your entering.

Posted Image

#99 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

... When you go swimming and you "simulate" a coaster's layout.

#100 Haaron05

Haaron05

Thee tower master

• 599 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

when your in class and bend your flexible ruler to look like loops, 0g rolls and stuff

Posted Image[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image

(cop)KNEX AUSTRALIA!(cop)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: finish the sentence, ssc